*WANTED* CARAVAN 750KG MAX

Started by Naomi, June 17, 2016, 08:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Quote from: Naomi on June 17, 2016, 12:05:15 PM

Thankyou, I have tried hispavan they didnt have what I was after, the people in lorca are really expensive they charge 500/600euros comision. So I was really looking for a private sale. Thankyou anyway.

No probs,it may be woth looking at another EU  country that has a type number that lines up here,so you could register one here from another EU State,but again you will need to find somebody whom knowes there paperwork.

:tiphat:

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Naomi

Thankyou, I have tried hispavan they didnt have what I was after, the people in lorca are really expensive they charge 500/600euros comision. So I was really looking for a private sale. Thankyou anyway.

Tetley

Quote from: Naomi on June 17, 2016, 09:30:04 AM
Thankyou but I have already done mil anuncios... segunda mano ....  :azn:

suggest have a ride round the Benidorm area there are a few car sales that trade caravans if memory saves me correct,there is also a bloke that trades Caravans off the Motorway next to the big scrap yards befor Lorca ie  Nr Puerto- Lumbreras services.

also have a word with Hisper van at Antas they might be" in the know" for one

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Naomi

Thankyou but I have already done mil anuncios... segunda mano ....  :azn:

Tetley

Naomi

In need of a caravan pm me if you have one for sale. Ty.