Any buses go to Los lobos village Cuevas de almonzora

Started by angie1961, May 27, 2016, 20:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angie1961

Thank you for your reply sorry I haven't been on here for a while but will try what you said.

tandas

Try www.lycar.es  I have checked and this seems to be a bus service but only runs twice a day in each direction so if you go out in the morning you can't get back until the evening and if you miss it that's it.  Los lobos is near the coast isn't it?

angie1961

Thank you I wouldn't know how to find out, its just when my parents stay in my house they will need to go to the village cuevas de almonzora from los lobos,

tandas

There are very few bus services in this area between villages.  You have to go into the larger areas like Hercal Overa to get a bus to the coast,  if they don't drive they could find it difficult to even get to a supermarket for food let alone anything else!

angie1961

I have recently bought a property for holiday use to start and retirement maybe next year and just wondered if anyone knows if buses run to and from Los lobos often to other villages and the coastal area? we are ok as drive but when my parents stay there they will rely on other means of transport.