Black dog in village

Started by johnhc, May 13, 2016, 23:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luke

what a wonderful thing to do. :wave:

christine

Was out yesterday and a lovely gent gave me 5euro to give to Jean on Sun to help with recovery fees people are so kind he told me he had seen Jean following Lucky and was so pleased to hear she was safe and in good hands .

zilnor

I love a story with a happy ending. Well done.  :clap:

luke

thankyou for letting us know,best ending ever, x x

Angieh

Ha ha, tell your hubby he owes me 50€ for knowing HIS mind better than HIM😉😉
Well done to you both!
Look forward to making friends with Lucky on our walks🐶

minettjean

Thanks to everyone for their kind comments...I only did what was needed.For those who haven't heard, I have kept her, and she has now two other doggy friends
and all  get on fine . She has very quickly become one of the family.

christine

Proud to know you girl well done your a star xx

luke

you are an angel jean.love koncas all. x x :sun:

casabonita

Well done Jean & thanks for your patience & kindness, I look forward to meeting her.  :clap:

Popsie

zilnor

What good and kind people you are for caring about stray/ abandoned dogs. Well done !  :clap: :clap:

freddie

Well done Jean and HAA so glad he/she has finally been caught xx

minettjean

Just to give everyone an update on the lovely little black girl.She has had a small feed, a bath, a brush and is now asleep in her banket in her  kennel.One amazing thing,even though she was very scared she now wags her tail when she sees me and gives me kisses.How quickly a dog can trust.

shadowguard

We are pleased to report that a lovely lady called Jean managed to catch this girl today. It took 3 hours to gain her trust enough to get her. How wonderful to know there are such great people out there. Thank you so much Jean.
Tomorrow she will be going to the vets for a full check up and blood tests and will be safe in the care of HAA

:shakehands:

casabonita

This sounds like a Spanish Water Dog & apparently it is wire that is around it's neck & the dog is in quite a bad way.
If anyone manges to catch her please call HAA on 634332978

Monkee

Black dog still running around the village. looks a bit like a poodle gone wrong(curly coat).   may have had a collar, as no fur around its neck.   

luke

will look out,another poor soul.

johnhc

Late Friday night saw medium size black dog scavenging for food on the roundabout by the new bridge in Arboleas village. Sorry state, very thin with bare skin down most of his neck, probably mange or leish. Black curly fur, bit poodlish. Fed him, he ate loads, and left him water but couldn't get nearer than 20 feet to him. If you see him please try to help him, he looked so sad.