Long Term Rental Wanted 2 or 3 Bedroomed Property

Started by aspguitars, March 28, 2018, 22:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pooch2004

We have 3 bedroom 2 bathroom villa for rent in immaculate condition recently repainted inside and out, garden, no pool small dog permitted. If interested talk to VOSS HOMES, huercal overa who are managing the house on our behalf.

aspguitars

My Wife and I are sailing from Portsmouth to Bilbao on the 10th October 2018. We arrive at Vera Playa on the 12th October 18. We are hoping to find a Long Term Rental Property that would permit a small Terrier Dog. We are looking for a Villa, House, Apartment with a minimum of 2 Bedrooms. Ideally 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with either a private pool or access to a communal pool. A garden would also be great. Any areas considered, but we would prefer not to be too far from the sea. We have arranged to rent an apartment on an Urbanisation in Vera Playa for the first couple of months, but then are hoping to find a permanent place to rent. If anyone has anything of interest or knows of anyone that does, please let us know. We are a retired couple with no children that will be living with us. We have rented our current property in the UK for the past 15yrs and can provide proof of earnings and a reference. I will also hold a qualification in Pool and Plant Maintenance to enable me to look after our Pool if needed. We have looked at loads of agencies, but all have said that we are too early. We also understand that not everybody likes to use agencies and we are prepared to deal privately. Please note that we are not looking for a Holiday Rental as we are relocating to Spain indefinitely. Thanks Adrian & Linda