Marina , Spanish Tax

Started by ajp, April 11, 2016, 10:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Torrecillas

Happy to be of service Andrea!
Cutting through your red-tape....

ajp

Hi ,
Have completed all tax matters today with Susan and Carmen , very efficient would highly recommend this company and will certainly use them in coming years .

Andrea

Carmen Torrecillas

Thank you Peter, and Anna.

Annastasia

I recommend them too very efficient and helpful

peteryaxley

Had my tax completed yesterday by Susan and Carmen most efficient, would recommend them highly

Peter

Carmen Torrecillas

Marina is still working at CTR Solicitors even though she is currently in Germany.  She reads e-mails addressed to her at ctrsolicitors@gmail.com and Susan and Carmen are in the office Monday to Friday mornings 9.30am-2pm for tax returns and legal consultations.  Please email or call 950135910 for an appointment.

chevo42

Hi there, could you please let me also have e.mail details. Thamks very much.

alansue

Quote from: p2une on April 12, 2016, 17:35:32 PM
Alansue, have sent you a pm.
June

Just replied to you. Alan

p2une

Alansue, have sent you a pm.
June
Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most

p2une

Pennydot, have sent you a pm.
June
Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most

Carmen Torrecillas

Marina, Carmen and Susan work together at CTR Solicitors and are available for tax return appointments at your convenience.  Marina is currently in Germany but will likely be back at the end of the year.  Please call 950 135 910 or e-mail ctrsolicitors@gmail.com for an appointment.

alansue

We were informed that Marina was back this week at Carmens.

ajp

Hi ,

Havent as yet been sent Marinas e mail but will contact Susan and take t from there , thanks for that Rod 😀

Kindest Regards
Andrea

Rod

I don't know if Marina is still with the Solicitors that advertise on here... https://www.facebook.com/Carmen-Torrecillas-CTR-Solicitors-505560109600365/timeline/ but my wife and I went to see Susan there last week and she was most helpful. Told me legal things about tax that have saved me a lot of money. Rod

cooperscasa

phil bill

peteryaxley

Hi pennydot
  me as well please

Peter

oldbirchy

Hi Pennydot
Could you please pm me marinas contact details as well?

Regards Andy

terina

Can anyone say if she is working independently or back working for the company she set up please

davo

We used Marina last year, very satisfied, could also please pm her email address if different from last year.

Thanks in advance.

Dave.

ajp

Thanks for all the info , yes please Pennydot if you could pm the email it would be great , thanks x

Regards
Andrea

Pennydot

Quote from: terina on April 11, 2016, 13:36:05 PM
Marina left the firm she was with and set up a separate firm, but she is no longer there ( I think she went to Germany)
The firm that she set up was Carmen Torecillas Rodriguez  phone number is 950 135 910 and it is an English lady called Susan Leach there.    (I think they advertise on the forum)
As far as I know this is correct.

This is correct, I have sent her my 2015 details and she is working on my tax return. If you need an email address I can PM it to you.

Lynne

I thought Marina was coming back at some time and her visit to Germany was for family reasons and not permanent.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

terina

Marina left the firm she was with and set up a separate firm, but she is no longer there ( I think she went to Germany)
The firm that she set up was Carmen Torecillas Rodriguez  phone number is 950 135 910 and it is an English lady called Susan Leach there.    (I think they advertise on the forum)
As far as I know this is correct.

marge

Last I heard she was in Germany

sallyb

I think Amanda Oakley might know
Phyll

ajp

Morning ,

Has anyone any idea where Marina from Huercal Overa that deals with tax matters , is currently working ? as she is no longer at CLT .

Thank You

Andrea