Doggy disputes

Started by Jay, February 23, 2016, 11:21:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paddy

Hi. Im no expert, but i have gathered 4 dogs since i came and have had my newest one a year now and all was well, but recently there has bren jealousy related aggression. So i have been squirting the aggressor or both with a water squirter on jet not spray, in the face only once or twice and just say NO and it seems to work. Its worth a try. I dont make any fusd when i do it i just say no loudly. You can get one in any garden shops for about a euro. Good luck!

Jay

We have 5 dogs and 2 fosters, they have all lived very happily together for nearly a year, no problems or aggression, however recently and we don't know why the dynamics seem to have changed, 1 of our dogs and 1 of the fosters seem to starting to square up to each other and I want to nip it in the bud before we have a serious issue.

Returning the fosters is not an option as they have never been caged so not prepared to put them back into it. It is the foster starting the aggression but our dog is flouncing around goading him. Any suggestions on how to stop the potential all out war would be appreciated.