Changes to times and fees from 1st. March

Started by peteryaxley, February 20, 2016, 15:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peteryaxley

Hi Jonno
  Thats great I'll be at the green for 09-45, see you then. Bye the way Monday is our training day so if you have not tried bowling before, feel free to have a go while you are there.

Peter

jonno

Thanks Peter
Thanks. Will call in Mon and catch u if I can.

peteryaxley

Hi Jonno
To explain on this forum would take for ever, for every question I could attempt to answer there would be three more, a simple example is the cost, there are six layers, each of them have conditions which would have to be explained, so you could choose which one suited you, the easiest way, is for you to come and join/meetup with us, next week we are there from 10-00 through 13-30 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, the green is at the back of the pool bar and football pitch, this I am sure would be the best way.
  Hope to see you next week

Peter

jonno

can u give us a summary of the current rules eg membership procedures; daily organisation arrangements; contact arrangements; the rules which are available for viewing; costs etc. Thanks.

peteryaxley

Hi all
From 1st. March 2016 there will be major changes to the running of the Bowling club de Zurgena, roll up days will remain the same but there are two additional days Thursday and Saturday for casual bowl days, hours are the same 10-00 to 14-00 hrs.. From the 1st. March fees will be payable for the use of the green for non members, membership forms are available if anybody wants one, the rules are also available for viewing. The forms  can be picked up on any day that the bowling is in progress. Lets get this sport up and running, good luck everybody
   Peter