Plenary Sessions Dec-Jan: The Budget, town hall debts, APSA dog shelter .......

Started by Maura, February 17, 2016, 17:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Quote from: Maura on February 18, 2016, 13:49:32 PM
Hi Tetley,
Now is not the time for discussion and debate for the sake of discussion and debate.
Those that need to know have the means to contact AUAN or myself directly.

Maura  a lot of us  have supported the AUAN over the years as non members both on the ground and Financially ,if you think im asking questions coz ive got fizz all else better to do than key board tap ,your mistaken,ive asked 2 genuine questions as you are a locally elected councillor representing many Brits with housing issues and also a key player within the AUAN.

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Maura

Hi Tetley,
Now is not the time for discussion and debate for the sake of discussion and debate.
Those that need to know have the means to contact AUAN or myself directly.

Tetley

Maura

what steps are you taking to legalize the Albox Brit homes,have you made progress / got any new innovations on the drawing board / employed any planning companys to get this underway ?

also Maura" Apparently "Podemos have said Aledgidly that they intend to over turn the "no demoltion  without money up front law" if they get the rains of power........is this correct  ? if it is correct,can you put a link up to were they have stated this ?

genuine questions
thanks
S

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Maura