NEW HOLIDAY RENTAL LAW

Started by Carmen Torrecillas, February 03, 2016, 10:46:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Carmen Torrecillas

The decree doesn't apply to lets of two months or longer.

Rural properties are covered by the existing law:

artículo 48 de la Ley 13/2011, de 23 de diciembre y por el Decreto 20/2002, de 29 de enero, de Turismo en el Medio Rural y Turismo Activo
Cutting through your red-tape....

Tetley

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Amanda Oakley

If you need the full PDF file let me know
Regards
Amanda Oakley
ALO Services (Zurgena)
Conveyancing and General Legal Services
info@aloservices.es
Tel 950 449179 / 667 994682

Amanda Oakley

Decreto 28/2016, de 2 de febrero, de las viviendas con fines turísticos y de modificación del Decreto 194/2010, de 20 de abril, de establecimientos de apartamentos turísticos.
http://www.juntadeandalucia.es/eboja/2016/28/index.html
Amanda Oakley
ALO Services (Zurgena)
Conveyancing and General Legal Services
info@aloservices.es
Tel 950 449179 / 667 994682

Tetley

also,isnt it only short term holiday lets ie homes that are let on a daily or weekly basis and not longer term full residental lets ?

also can you post the full article number of the new law.

thanks

:tiphat:

swithin

I have read that property in rural areas are exempt from the new rulings?

Carmen Torrecillas

The Junta de Andalucia have advised us that contrary to what was published in the Spanish press, even if a holiday home is only rented out for a few days a year, if it is advertised anywhere (with an agent, on AirbNb etc.) if must be registered with the Junta according to the new law.

tintin

This is not confined to Spain, all landlords will have to do this in the UK as well no matter if you own one or a thousand, the local council want to compile a register of private landlords, although I think it might be an EU thing, more red tape and expense
Mike

PhillipJLloyd

Perhaps regulate the Agents first that buy and rent properties, these seem to cause the most heartache !!

casablanca

Quote from: PhillipJLloyd on February 23, 2016, 14:27:27 PM
Must be April 1st already,, a Spanish law about comfort and safety of properties !!
This will probably be a ruling originating from Brussels, we should be grateful to the EU for trying to improve H & S throughout Europe, not just Spain. As we all know if you if it was left to those with the opportunity to exploit and profiteer (in this case Landlords) then that's what they would do.  :tiphat:

PhillipJLloyd

Must be April 1st already,, a Spanish law about comfort and safety of properties !!

Carmen Torrecillas

The non-residents tax (modelo 210) is a tax paid to the central government.  The new Andalucian law is unrelated to the non-resident tax.  It is controlled at a regional level by the Junta de Andalucia.  It is not a tax, it is a register of rental properties that conform to certain minimum standards of comfort and safety.

Trebmal

You have to pay a non residence tax which I thought coveted all this. Not that I'd want to rent mind out to all and sundry

dianamay

Thank you Susan & Carmen, just an enquiry at this stage. :thumbsup:

Carmen Torrecillas

It depends on the state of the home because you may be required to put in air-conditioning etc.  Please e-mail the details and we will look into it for you.

Kind Regards,

Susan and Carmen
ctrsolicitors@gmail.com

dianamay

Carmen do you have any idea of the costs involved? Thanks

Carmen Torrecillas

NEW HOLIDAY RENTAL LAW PASSED YESTERDAY:

If you rent your Andalucian property out to holiday-makers on a regular basis, you have three months to register it with the Junta de Andalucia.

The authorities will target homes advertised online on Airbnb and other websites.