WEVE JUST FOUND A GOLDEN RETRIEVER ??????

Started by the garage, January 31, 2016, 16:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedslam

Just seen the two Labrador's who are always walking around La Alfoquia so the one found is a different dog.

shadowguard

If this is one of the 2 that often run around alfoquia, does anyone know where they actually live? If so i will ask Maria Luisa to go and have a word with their owners!

byrney

Well done Darren.  Wish the owners were as considerate as you.

No, he/she doesn't look that old and neither does it's pup - but I can bet my life savings that it won't be chipped (or vaccinated etc etc).

Good luck.

the garage

hi byrney
im not too sure it was walking down the middle of the road very confused and doesn't seem that old , im not even sure its a Spanish dog sounds really silly but it responds to "sit"
I just hope the owner comes forward , its safe till then and eating dinner at the mo , taking the dog to the vets in the morning to see if its got a microchip , don't really know what else to do just couldn't leave it wandering down the middle of the road

thanks
Darren and Natalie

byrney

I think this may well be the lovely Golden Retriever (with collar) which is allowed to wander round the whole of La Alfoquia/Zurgena - sometimes accompanied with what we think is one of it's offspring.

It is only a matter of time that one/both of them gets knocked down.

Well done Darren in keeping it safe for the time being.

cgmaywood

There is a golden retriever that lives in Zurgena, Spanish owned.  Could it be the same one?  Did it have a collar on?  It is very well looked after.

Chrisdy

shadowguard

can you post a photo of the dog and will be happy to share him on all the sites on Facebook too

the garage

hello everyone
we were just driving home on the zurgena road to arboleas and found a golden retriever walking down the middle of the road
we stopped and picked up the dog before it got ran over , people were going out of there way to avoid it and didn't stop so we picked it up before it got killed !!!!
if you have or know who has lost this dog please call me on 616 453 813 we have the dog and its safe and well just needs to go home to its proper home
must be someone going out of there mind somewhere

many thanks
Darren