2 big 1 little dogs followed us from Arboleas old bridge to la perla

Started by tandas, January 05, 2016, 10:37:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tandas

Are they still around the village? Or have they travelled on again.

tandas

They looked so sad surely they haven't  been on walkabout for over year and half, mind you they looked like they might have been.  They stick together like glue.

tandas

The Labrador and her little friend are back in Arboleas at the market.  The lab is in a bad state filthy dirty with what looks like a bad tail the little in is following her closely.  Where do they come from?  Anyone lost these pair?  They are very friendly and were following a young family around the stalls.

Aunty Mary

Poor things, I feel so sorry for them. I'd love to help but I've got 2 of my own and also a stray living in our back garden. I've let APSA and HAA know and sent them pics but I think they're just bursting at the seams. Fingers crossed that someone recognises them.

tandas

They came down the road from hotel meson way to the old bridge and went under to the rambla as we came across the bridge they then emerged and followed us home despite being ignored.  The labrador kept tucking itself between our legs!  The little one kept catching up and the other one ran about all over the place.  It has a very heavy chain collar as well as the 2 others.  Someone must recognise them.

Aunty Mary

tandas

Just been followed by 1 fat old labrador gold colour, 1 sandy alsation cross with red collar,big heavy chain and green white collar 1 brown hairy dashound with a pink collar who is desperately try ing to keep up with the other 2!  They've gone on along the top road towards la prada.   Looked like a spanish dog who has joined up with the other 2 who may have escapedand look like pets.  The labrador followed us on our heel and would not be shooed away.