Carol Singing at Maloan's in Albox- Open to all

Started by musicdonna, December 07, 2015, 09:39:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

musicdonna

Quote from: doreen1 on December 24, 2015, 17:29:21 PM
Hi,
We spent a lovely hour at Maloans today listening to Christmas carols in the sun.
Thank you to Donna and her singing group.

Also thanks to the gentleman who moved his car so readily so we could get in and also helped us out again.

Happy Christmas and a healthy and happy 2016.

Doreen, thank you so much.  It was such a pleasure to sing to a wonderfully appreciative - and musical!- audience.  On behalf of All Aloud, may I wish you and all the others who came to hear us a lovely and blessed Christmas.  Donna

doreen1

Hi,
We spent a lovely hour at Maloans today listening to Christmas carols in the sun.
Thank you to Donna and her singing group.

Also thanks to the gentleman who moved his car so readily so we could get in and also helped us out again.

Happy Christmas and a healthy and happy 2016.

byrney

musicdonna

Quote from: Daffy on December 07, 2015, 15:44:46 PM
Why do Malones copy everything that Olivers Bar do on the same day??? Surely it would be better to have a different day?

Val

I'm thinking of, say, June 25th in 2016 to avoid conflict.  Please put it in your diary.

Donna

musicdonna

Sorry. I wasn't aware that there was going to be community carol singing at Oliver's on the 24th when I arranged it at Maloan's (which is also our regular rehearsal venue.) What time do you start singing at Oliver's? 

Best wishes,

Donna

doreen1

My husband loves Carols, I'm starting to loose the will to live cause he has done a compilation of best Carol songs ever😴😴😴😴😴

Sorry,  anyway, I would like to go to Malons as long as joining in isn't compulsory as I'm a fantastic singer but himself isn't as good and I hate outshining him😂

Val I don't think it's a matter of copying, it's Christmas Eve, it's when we have Carol singing. ppp
A very happy Christmas to you wherever you go.

Lizzie1201

Let's hope no one else is having carol singing on Christmas Eve, I mean we wouldn't want to upset anyone would we😡
Surely there are enough people to go to both ppp :merrychristmas: ppp

Daffy

Why do Malones copy everything that Olivers Bar do on the same day??? Surely it would be better to have a different day?

Val

musicdonna

If you are around on Christmas Eve and feel like singing some Christmas Carols, come along to Maloan's in Albox at around 12 noon where we will sing for 40 minutes or so helped on our vocal way by mince pies and mulled wine!  The more the merrier, so do drop in.  Carol Sheets provided.

Donna