Todays Rideout

Started by hunkychunk, November 26, 2015, 21:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim1544

Quote from: Tetley on November 27, 2015, 14:33:52 PM
Nice pics folks,yer can all come round ti my house one day for a cuppa if yer want,ive got a TT 600  on the bench at the mo   :)
Thanks for the offer Steve, really must pop round and have a look at the progress! Great ride out, fantastic banter, brilliant company, pity half the riders that show up decided to go out as a separate ride ??? Ah well it's their choice, and they missed a great ride. Maybe it was something we said? Thanks for the pics Ian, cold weather, too much coffee, and weak bladders !! See all you regulars next Thursday as usual....even you Ray,ha ha. Regards Jim.
When you fall over and have to grab at the grass to stop yourself falling off the planet, Then you KNOW your really drunk

Tetley

Nice pics folks,yer can all come round ti my house one day for a cuppa if yer want,ive got a TT 600  on the bench at the mo   :)
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

hunkychunk

Hi All

Good ride-out today,up towards Castril calling at the Harley Bar on the way for a spot of lunch.Returned via Cela for more refreshments.

Also a couple of non-scheduled stops,(See pics)--- Cold day,bumpy road and too much coffee,me thinks!!!!

Hasta Pronto   Ian.