Main Menu

Ernies Balls!!

Started by lots, November 05, 2015, 15:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guitarman

There is a shop in Vera near the church and town hall that sells strings, it is a Tobacconist shop but also sells clothes and guitars and accessories , it has some guitars in the window. They have D'Addario not sure about Ernie Balls though.  :tiphat:

lots

Thanks guys really helpful  :)

Tetley

Quote from: lots on November 05, 2015, 15:00:49 PM
Anyone have an idea if I can get some Ernie Ball guitar strings anywhere near or is it an online jobbie?  :tiphat:

if you get stuck,pm me the gauge,i might have some,also if anybody else needs strings/seprate strings ive got a few   :)
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

owdoggy

Quote from: lots on November 05, 2015, 15:00:49 PM
Anyone have an idea if I can get some Ernie Ball guitar strings anywhere near or is it an online jobbie?  :tiphat:

I don't think there's anywhere local but online is probably best anyway. Try Amazon.es, I use D'Addario strings & get them from there...... not a bad price either.

Doggy

lots