Update on Innovation 14 please

Started by maireh, November 05, 2015, 08:48:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tandas

roger has given a update in The Spanish Politics posting.  Don't know how you link stuff, sorry. :tiphat:

tonychris

maireh

Maire

Roger

Yes there is a big problem of insolvency of most builders, those who have not disappeared leaving a bigger problem.

In any case it is not a problem with people living in their homes.
The problem is registering their documents in the property registry due to embargos on the land, or no escritura on the orriginal land purchase, or registration taxes to pay on unsegregated fincas.

This only is a problem if people want to sell, unlike me who came here to live for the duration.
They can always sell because everything has its price.
If people bought when we did, back them the houses were very cheap. Then came the boom and people were paying 250k.
Now they are 150k and if people have to take another hit due to lack of documents it is down to 90k.
That's still a lot more than we paid back in the early days, but a lot less than most people paid around 2005.

Tetley

But the main thing is Roger for you and the team,is X all will be coming down whatever happens,bacause of the AUAN  managing to get a law through ie no house  money/ no house  bin.

as you point out in your overveiw stuff is selling the" OLD WAY ".on paper contracts, as per in the early days when me and you panned up here most house deals were done on an A4 sheet

my main concearn would not be innovotion 14  it would be the Solvency of the building companys and there levels of bank & government debt ,you can fill the town hall with innovations but if a builder goes tits up holding home investores final papers un completed/ transfered this WILL BE  an even bigger nightmere for Arboleas and the wider area.

onwards & upwards Arboleas   :tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Roger

maireh

Roger, it is now more than 2 years (October 2013) since Innovation 14 was approved by council. I realise there have been changes of both the plan, and administrations since then, but can you please give us an update on where we stand at the moment. We have been here many years, seeing other people come and go (many have died), and we are still in limbo. When will something be done to give us back our freedom to choose where we want to live?

An update on the situation would be much appreciated.
Maire