Small black and white dog

Started by Trish14, November 03, 2015, 14:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnhc

Brilliant _ very well done to all those who didn't give up trying for her and succeeded in the end.

JulieRoger

Well done to all of you for your perseverance and thank you for helping her. I am so pleased that she is getting the help she so needs. You are all wonderful. X

Jimel

Well done!  We've been following this thread since it started,so glad for you all,and the little dog.

mickandjan

:clap: :clap:  :clap: Well done!

I'm sure there have been many of us watching this thread, and willing you on to be successful after all your hard work! Thank you for all your efforts to help this poor little dog.  :tiphat:

freddie

what wonderful news, well done to you all for rescuing her x

Crystal2

Well done Trish .  You made this  your mission and didn't give up !!   Well done to the other rescuers as well.

cgmaywood

Thanks to Trish this doggy has been rescued and is safe and off the streets.  Also a big thanks to Kathy.

Getting the care and attention she needs.

Well done Trish

cgmaywood

I have some time over weekend and next week.  Will keep trying.

Chrissy

Trish14

She has a route and always heads down past Bar LA Union before arriving at Bar Trianas. There's then a 10 minute chance of catching her before she goes off again down towards Kathy's. After tomorrow I'm away until the 5th, just can't cope with the thought of her suffering that long!

cgmaywood

Oh dear, I wonder where she goes?  Fingers crossed for you tomorrow.  I will be passing through later in the day so if you have not managed to grab her I will have a look.

Chrissy

Trish14

As I waited for the 10am coach opposite Bar LA Union who was walking down the road, yes our escapee.I did try to entice her towards me, but I had no food supply so she was not interested.
I'm aiming to be down there for 9.45am tomorrow, so fingers crossed once again.

cgmaywood

She seems to disappear for days at a time.  We knocked on the door of a house where we thought she may be but she was not there.

Very worrying but will keep trying.  Thanks for today.

Chrissy

luke

drove round for 2 hours this morning, but no sign of her, where does she go!!!!!!! I know we need to get her.

Trish14

The poor little dog has also got a damaged back leg and obvious problems with her eye sight (possibly due to all the scabs round her eyes)
Come on people, this is being viewed so many times, but she desperately needs to be caught and helped.

cgmaywood

I will try again in the next few days.  We really need to get this girl, she is in a bad way with her skin condition but still manages to get around and avoid capture!

Can anybody else help?

The coffee in Bar Triana is very good and Nadine has been very helpful so if you can spare some time it would be appreciated.

Chrissy

Trish14

Sadly she didn't appear in the time I had spare today. I sat in Bar Trianas from just after 11am until 1.30pm. Some of the local people now know, that if they catch her just take her straight to Kathy's and the bill will be paid, so they are going to try.
If anyone else has any free time it's just a case of patience, sitting chatting to people in the bar whilst continually looking out of the window waiting for her to appear.
The safest place to try and catch her, is where the cats are fed opposite the bar behind the bin as shes used to that feeding place and its away from the road. The road is so dangerous she's nervous so could quite easily dash into the road.
The cat carrier plus food is all at the bar and I'd just like to say thank you to Nadine in Bar Triana, for putting up with me this week.
Will be back Friday if she's not caught before.
Oh and there was a rumour going around that she will be put to sleep once she's caught. This is NOT TRUE, I haven't spent nearly seven hours this week trying to catch her to put her to sleep. She will be treated and cared for, so any support would be appreciated.

Trish14

The frustration of her going into the cat carrier, but just not far enough in order to slam the door closed is undescribable. At least I know that my hearts working okay, the palpitations told me so😔
Good luck tomorrow Chrissy, but it was 12.45pm before she appeared, maybe she doesn't do early mornings.

cgmaywood

No luck I am afraid.  Will try tomorrow

Chrissy

luke

cgmaywood

Got close yesterday but not close enough.  Going to try again this morning

Chrissy

cgmaywood

Trish14

Morning. I don't think the cold weather is going to help us this week, but see you all tomorrow and then it's fingers crossed.

luke

went this morning around 9,30 no sign of little girl.

shadowguard

i was back and forward a lot yesterday but no sign of her. But she does go for walk abouts around the village so could be down any side road.

I am working Monday but wish you the best of luck. Especially considering the very cold conditions on its way

You could always ask Nadine & Juan at Bar Triana to keep a look out as they are both aware of the little dog

cgmaywood

I don't go in Bar La Union but I will be there Monday at 10.30.  Just been through Alfoquia, no sign

Chrissy

Trish14

Which is why I think that we need a few people onto this. Hopefully someone will be on friendly terms with Bar LA Union, as that might be somewhere that could store the cat carrier so that it's available over a few days.

casabonita

luke

been this morning at 8,30 but no sign of her,i do live 16 km away and have 5 dogs and a rescue puppy,so need to be home early.but will be there momday.

Trish14

Excellent and anyone else that has some spare time please feel free to join us for a coffee and work out a way forward, as this dog desperately needs our help.

luke

I will be at bar union for 10,30

Trish14

Blast, I forgot my hair appt. So sorry to be a nuisance, but I cannot get there until 11am. So either stick to the 10.30 and have a coffee and I will get there for 11 or change the time to 11?

cgmaywood

Hi I will try and get there, would love to get her.  Hope to see you Monday.

Chrissy

Trish14

Hi Luke

Yes I received the email. As there are a few people hoping to catch and help this dog, is anyone able to meet up for coffee and try and work out a few hours between us so that we can sit around with the trap that Luke has and aim to catch it over a few days early next week?
How about 10.30am ish at Bar LA Union on Mon?

luke

I have sent you an email reg cat trap please let me know you got it as im not sure where to reply.

petrina

We have also seen this poor little dog , I am following this post in the hope that someone is able to catch the little dear , he/she must be suffering so , good luck & please don't give up , Petrina .