translator for almeria hospital please

Started by Lisasbolt, October 28, 2015, 17:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

sandra

I was with Christina today. She is my friend and neighbour and definitely lives in Los Carrascos, Arboleas.

Lynne

Quote from: Saskia on October 30, 2015, 09:06:42 AM
Christine Stockdale lives in Los Carrascos Arboleas unless there are 2 translators with the same name

There's a Christine Aldridge who lives in Los Carrascos but I've been told that Christina Stockdale lives near Almeria Hospital.  This subject has been brought up before so it would be good if somebody who has used Christina Stockdale recently can confirm.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

jenny911

We cannot fault 'Cats' in Arboleas, Jade s excellent.

Saskia

Christine Stockdale lives in Los Carrascos Arboleas unless there are 2 translators with the same name

solarsolutionsalmeria

Lynne

Christina Stockdale - lives a walk away from the hospital in Almeria.  

solarsolutionsalmeria

hi,my name is jenni,i have an advert here on the forum in the traslation services section.
i can help you on the 5th
my number is 629596681

Wrypop

Lisasbolt

Sorry i know this is in the wrong place, but the hospital has only just rang and has only given us a few days notice.

I need a translator in Almeria hospital on the 5th of November, any recommendations appreciated.

Thank you