Washing machine

Started by rt21, October 28, 2015, 20:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartcjhart

Quote from: rt21 on October 29, 2015, 11:17:05 AM
Many thanks stean, mikeypen and Hogs for your advice.

I had been thinking about going to a large retailer in Murcia but was wondering whether local retailers were just as good. in the light of your comments I shall certainly have a look round the local shops when I am next over in February.

:tiphat:

the other beauty of buying local is if there is a problem you dont have to drive miles to sort it,also the local business is more likely to offer better customer service

Richard

rt21

Many thanks stean, mikeypen and Hogs for your advice.

I had been thinking about going to a large retailer in Murcia but was wondering whether local retailers were just as good. in the light of your comments I shall certainly have a look round the local shops when I am next over in February.

Richard

mikeypen

Also Electro Ahorra directly opposite Hyper Ocio , they are good , fit and take old one away , huge selection

stean

Also curro electric domestico, just up from the back of mercadona in Albox. They fitted our's and took the old one away.

rt21

Many thanks windug for the information. It was much appreciated.

Richard

windug

Try Hiper Ocio, yes they do take the old machine away for you.

windug

rt21

Unfortunately my washing machine is on its last legs despite the fact that we have hardly used it in the last 7 years. As far as I can tell it was a cheap brand anyway.

Can anyone let me know the best shop to buy a Bosch machine in the area and also do shops normally take away the old machine.

Many thanks

Richard