Spain v England Football

Started by Keithg, October 28, 2015, 15:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StellaL

Never mind Keith we all have a cross to bear in life!
Stella

Keithg

I agree, especially if Rooney plays up front. By the way, I am a Man U supporter!

StellaL

Keith is more likely to be on the receiving end of sympathy from the Spanish fans rather than abuse.
Stella

byrney

Keithg

byrney

Keithg - but are they in the Spainsh "end"?

Keithg

Thank you for your responses - all now sorted. Total Entertainment are still selling tickets @ 48 euros each, which includes return coach trip.

Lochnessmonster

Burney love your opportunism Rooney scoring :clap:

byrney

I believe that tickets in the England "end" are only available through the official England supporters' club - so that they can monitor the hooligans.

Surely that means that tickets available over here will be in the "Spanish end"?  All well and good if you speak perfect Spanish, look Spanish, and support Spain - but I for one would not wish to end up risking a battering by applauding Rooney scoring......

DavenPam

Total Entertainment have an advert running for Tickets and coach travel to match 48euros
Former owner of Essentials in Calle Carrera, Arboleas.

Rod

There was a previous post about this but don't know where it has gone. There was something about Maloan's bar (opposite the BP) getting up a coach.

Keithg

Does anyone know where you can buy tickets, at a sensible price, for the Spain V England game next month?