Same in Germany then,Cover up's the same,Do gooders are on the missing list !

Started by gus-lopez, October 30, 2015, 22:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gus-lopez

Quote from: ladyboyg1 on October 31, 2015, 17:35:51 PM
Quote from: sparkiemike on October 31, 2015, 10:33:11 AM
:wave

the problem in my opinion is that we apply our morals & social intellect to these people

A lot of them are as stated in the original post little more than animals dressed in clothes.

Many year ago I works with a chap who had a building company in Africa & he said with every conviction
all the average tribal African wanted to do is make babies, own an AK47 & eat each other.

From what I've seen recently nothings changed.

Sterilise them, stop them having babies & you would solve a lot of the problems at a stroke.

:head :head :head

Mike

:tiphat:

Or perhaps we could round them all up and build some kind of camp to put them in, big camp with an oven......I'm sure nobody would have through of that before.
No need to question whether it is right or wrong , just go by their colour /creed or religion that would be ok wouldn't it?

I see you are getting the hang of it at last. :wave

jabba the cat

What the hell is happening to the UK we are being swamped by immigrant's the Government doesn't give a sh*t the media don't give a sh*t the one man who cares along with 4 million voters is treated like a leper reminds me of another MP hounded out in the sixties for telling how it will be in the future. :tiphat:  

Challenger 383

And what are we going to do about it, basically absolutely  sweet FA,  we will,  just get trampled  over and ignored. At present the UK as we knew it will not be there in 5 years.

MELEE

Quote from: wrenchman on October 31, 2015, 09:55:00 AM
Would be a lovely world if all uman rights do gooders did not exist. As i said before they f----ed up their country, now they are migrating to f--k up yours enjoy.
:clap: :clap:

ladyboyg1

Quote from: sparkiemike on October 31, 2015, 10:33:11 AM

the problem in my opinion is that we apply our morals & social intellect to these people

A lot of them are as stated in the original post little more than animals dressed in clothes.

Many year ago I works with a chap who had a building company in Africa & he said with every conviction
all the average tribal African wanted to do is make babies, own an AK47 & eat each other.

Sterilise them, stop them having babies & you would solve a lot of the problems at a stroke.

Mike

Or perhaps we could round them all up and build some kind of camp to put them in, big camp with an oven......I'm sure nobody would have through of that before.
No need to question whether it is right or wrong , just go by their colour /creed or religion that would be ok wouldn't it?

gus-lopez

Quote from: G and T on October 31, 2015, 07:48:23 AM
Gus Lopez, what is the source of this? I am a bit sceptical as I have never heard of a medical professional refering to anyone as animals.

Richard.

Came by email
Appears to be a translation from a Czech news report.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=681_1444192396

As Hogs said snopes cannot disprove it.

Tetley

Quote from: Hogs on October 31, 2015, 10:46:25 AM
Quote from: Tetley on October 31, 2015, 10:00:13 AM
Would be a lovely world if all uman rights do gooders did not exist. As i said before they f----ed up their country, now they are migrating to f--k up yours enjoy.

Wich explains why Farage ,has the UK support wich will increase as the reffo draws near.  :tiphat:

basiky the UK  will have to beef up the borders......or loose the UK .

For interest Tets, Nigel Farage has a 3 hour special on LBC Sunday Night 2200 to 0100 UK Time and 2300 to 0200 Sp time. I think it will be well worth staying up for or downloading as a pod cast!

Hogsy :tiphat:

Very intresting Hogs  ;)
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

TOECUTTER

Well you didn't have to be Albert Einstein to work out that when they didn't get the top of the range BMW or Mercedes and a free house with money given to them from the German state, and free health care, ( All without contributing a single penny ) that this sort of behaver was sadly inevitable.   
I fear that in many years down the line Angela Merkel will be remembered in history as the one person who help sow the seeds for the civil war raging in Europe.
I just hope that the British people will have the courage and guts to vote to get out of this EU crap that none of us ever voted for to this extent.
Politicians don't live in the real world, lets face it Angela doesn't have to live with the consequences of her decision, other people and countries do. Hungary as has been said here, is the only country with the balls to say NO. 

sparkiemike

Mike

Rules are made for the obeyance of fools & the guidance of wise men

Tetley

Wich explains why Farage ,has the UK support wich will increase as the reffo draws near.  :tiphat:

basiky the UK  will have to beef up the borders......or loose the UK .
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

wrenchman

webejamin

Some years ago, London was officially reported and described as the TB capital of Europe :o This was after TB had been virtually eradicated from the UK. :tiphat: 

Tetley

:notopic:
ish

Last ight we were in Murcia,i parked the car,then got out to be contfonted by an African Somarlie type chap,asking for his parking help money.....
i never had any change... so he starts kicking off big style,

i asked him if he spoke English... and told hime to X off as he was getting rigth up my hooter,

my Mrs Lost her Rag and threw a 1e at him,basikly he thought he was entitled to money and get very aggresive playing the colour & race  card ,ie " your treating me like an animal",rather than him acting like a dick.

if a woman had been on her own it would have been very intimerdating...........and all this stuff will increase daily with folks flooding in to the EU  and the EU  not having the werewithall to support them.

as for the above thay Gus posted..... well just talk to front line paremdics on a night shift or A&E  nurse and i bet they have enough on now with Brits...... without loading our system any more.

morning folks   :tiphat:

the other thing is...... if stuff like gus posted happens in the UK  you probably wont hear abought it,because there is a section 4 type media rule were all this stuff has to be un reported,in hull  In the late 90,s the Turkish/Kurd Asylum types used to kick off and stab each other,very little" could be reported" in case it Reved the locals up and it really kicked off.

zilnor

If this is true, maybe the female doctor is so disillusioned at the behaviour of the immigrants towards hospital staff, that the only way she can express her disgust and horror, is by referring to them as "animals".

The comments about bringing diseases into Europe are valid, as are those about the lack of education of many of them. If they are unemployable, that is yet a further drain on European social benefit systems.
Here in the UK, we have enough unemployable layabouts already. We do not need any more.

G and T

Gus Lopez, what is the source of this? I am a bit sceptical as I have never heard of a medical professional refering to anyone as animals.

Richard.

Challenger 383

Sue the German government for gross mismanagement,  and potentially putting our lives in danger, but they will be bankrupt in a year.

Tetley

And this is exactly why we will end up with fortress Britton..........or the death of Britton,transformed into some un recognisble land.

its been reported daily now.... if you dont EU conform,the yanks wont trade,the credit agencys will drop yer ratings, and big buisness is OFF ect,ect,however all this is lost on yer under 10 quid an hour, UK  rent paying citizen,all they understand is the daily...."see"....ie full schools,AE dept,s and folks on the UK 35 quid plus.

as for the above,i recon even Germany could Beef up after the 2017 elections and Mrs M could get left behind......

very intresting........lets hope the Fee paying ex Pat Brits dont get thrown Out with EU  Bath Water after the likes of Farage have dared to mention the EU / German Leadrship X up & EU  migration Obvious.

zilnor

It is happening in England, in certain areas. Parts of London for example. I can say this with certainty because I lived close to ethnic minority communities of which Muslim immigrants were in the majority. Across Europe, politicians  of all parties should be forced to live next door to these people for a couple of months. They would soon change their minds on their immigration policies, and borders would be closed permanently. The only exception to this should be the Hungarian Prime Minister who is the only man brave enough to say that Europe cannot keep taking them, and indeed Europe will soon be one huge Muslim state if we do not halt the incoming tide.

freddie

gus-lopez

A Czech Female Physician in Munich, Germany sends a message to the world . . . . . .
Yesterday, at the hospital we had a meeting about how the situation here and at the other Munich hospitals is unsustainable. Clinics cannot handle emergencies, so they are starting to send everything to the hospitals.
Many Muslims are refusing treatment by female staff and, we, women, are refusing to go among those animals, especially from Africa. Relations between the staff and migrants are going from bad to worse. Since last weekend, migrants going to the hospitals must be accompanied by police with K-9 units.
Many migrants have AIDS, syphilis, open TB and many exotic diseases that we, in Europe, do not know how to treat them. If they receive a prescription in the pharmacy, they learn they have to pay cash. This leads to unbelievable outbursts, especially when it is about drugs for the children. They abandon the children with pharmacy staff with the words: "So, cure them here yourselves!" So the police are not just guarding the clinics and hospitals, but also large pharmacies.
Truly we said openly: Where are all those who had welcomed in front of TV cameras, with signs at train stations?! Yes, for now, the border has been closed, but a million of them are already here and we will definitely not be able to get rid of them.
Until now, the number of unemployed in Germany was 2.2 million. Now it will be at least 3.5 million. Most of these people are completely unemployable. A bare minimum of them have any education. What is more, their women usually do not work at all. I estimate that one in ten is pregnant. Hundreds of thousands of them have brought along infants and little kids under six, many emaciated and neglected. If this continues and German re-opens its borders, I'm going home to the Czech Republic. Nobody can keep me here in this situation, not even double the salary than at home. I went to Germany, not to Africa or the Middle East.
Even the professor who heads our department told us how sad it makes him to see the cleaning woman, who for 800 Euros cleans every day for years, and then meets young men in the hallways who just wait with their hand outstretched, want everything for free, and when they don't get it they throw a fit.
I really don't need this! But I'm afraid that if I return, that at some point it will be the same in the Czech Republic. If the Germans, with their nature cannot handle this, there in Czechia it would be total chaos. Nobody who has not come in contact with them has no idea what kind of animals they are, especially the ones from Africa, and how Muslims act superior to our staff, regarding their religious accommodation.
For now, the local hospital staff has not come down with the diseases they brought here, but, with so many hundreds of patients every day – this is just a question of time.
In a hospital near the Rhine, migrants attacked the staff with knives after they had handed over an 8-month-old on the brink of death, which they had dragged across half of Europe for three months. The child died in two days, despite having received top care at one of the best pediatric clinics in Germany. The physician had to undergo surgery and two nurses are laid up in the ICU. Nobody has been punished.
The local press is forbidden to write about it, so we know about it through email. What would have happened to a German if he had stabbed a doctor and nurses with a knife? Or if he had flung his own syphilis-infected urine into a nurse's face and so threatened her with infection? At a minimum he'd go straight to jail and later to court. With these people – so far, nothing has happened.
And so I ask, where are all those greeters and receivers from the train stations? Sitting pretty at home, enjoying their non-profits and looking forward to more trains and their next batch of cash from acting like greeters at the stations. If it were up to me I would round up all these greeters and bring them here first to our hospital's emergency ward, as attendants. Then, into one building with the migrants so they can look after them there themselves, without armed police, without police dogs who today are in every hospital here in Bavaria, and without medical help.Is this "situation" coming to America?

As received.