los carrascos

Started by OSCARPED, October 28, 2015, 12:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horsey

Its a mess but def looking tidyer as each day passes. A bit slow but what the heck its gonna brighten LC no end when Done (no pun intended) and dusted.
Treat Me With The Same Dignity And Respect You Demand For Yourself And I Will Do Likewise!

jenny911

Have to say the road in El Rincon, to the Castille has been widened and a good job done

tonychris

What pavement? What Road????????

OSCARPED

They're doing a good job with limited resources, they're here all day the machine driver was here till it was going dark,  should be great when it's finished :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
There will always be those who want to find fault

billandjess

The way I see this topic is, if you do not live in Arboleas, " Just leave it alone "  Or give it some credit for the work the people are doing. As someone said, all working for €5.00  an hour.  ( would you do that )
 Also these persons are not trained to, may-be the standard you are.
I am so pleased that may be in the future, I can go for a walk on a Pavement, without playing with the stupid drivers doing 80kl. in a thirty kl. zone.  
 I know that all the good People of Los Carrascos pay their Council Tax. ??  Join the Club.
      Just William

tanfield

Tetley

Quote from: OSCARPED on October 29, 2015, 14:46:48 PM
:clap:   :wave  :whistle:
Still here, hope they carry on cannot get car  in or out, have to carry shopping over hole near gates

Any chance of posting a pick for us " hell rulidore" folks   :o ,...  gi  local" rulidorens " a bit of a lift & somthing ti look forward to....befor Chistmass   :lol:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

OSCARPED

:clap:   :wave  :whistle:
Still here, hope they carry on cannot get car  in or out, have to carry shopping over hole near gates

horsey

Saw them all about 9am. About a dozen peeps and only 3 actually working. The digger driver, Tano (could be, Danno) and his old oppo, dont know his name. All the rest were standing about scratching their heads, including the 2 women clearing scrub up one of the side roads. But what do you expect for a fiver an hour or there abouts. Better than being on the dole though and sitting around doing nothing all day. Come to fink of it most of em were sitting (standing actually) doing nothing.
Treat Me With The Same Dignity And Respect You Demand For Yourself And I Will Do Likewise!

Tetley

Ive had me front way flatterend twice in 2 years,al me trees flattered... :o wi got all reved starting looking through Gok Juans concreat  street furniture shades last time  8) , now bxggxer me, there doing  corascios up now instead..... :lol:

if wi stay in EU ,might buy up in the posh Garciarse in the big smoke   ;)

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Spanish Tangerine

just a bit more pavement !!
Bobby

OSCARPED

:clap:   :clap:    :clap:
Woken this morning to the sound of a JCB in Ave Los Carrascos, looks like they have made a start    FANTASTIC !        the mayor was here with a gang of workers  :D