PM's

Started by cgmaywood, October 27, 2015, 16:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

Sounds like they chickened out and decided to make up a story - I might be wrong and apologise in advance if I am.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

cgmaywood

They said they wanted to buy my item by PM.  I PMd them asking what day/time and heard nothing then got a Pm saying they had waited for me at a local bar for half an hour and I didn't turn up!  I did not make any arrangement to meet them and did not have a PM suggesting a meeting place/time so can only assume it went astray?

That is why I asked if there were any problems with PMs.

I would have thought if they did not receive confirmation from me that I would attend the suggested meeting place that they should have contacted me again instead of just turning up.

Chrissy

felipe

Nothing wrong with Pms as far as I am aware. I assume that the person did actually send a Pm to you and not an email.

nibbler

??? ???
Nibbler ???

Pickaxe

Quote from: cgmaywood on October 27, 2015, 16:06:04 PM
Is there a problem with PM messages.  I am selling an item and it looks like a PM that was sent to me regarding meeting an interested party has gone astray as I did not receive anything.

wonger if that could be classed as bum holes come the stern from midships

cgmaywood

Is there a problem with PM messages on the forum?  I am selling an item and it looks like a PM that was sent to me regarding meeting an interested party has gone astray as I did not receive anything.