Malones, Albox.

Started by stean, October 08, 2015, 13:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

issybugs

They also do a sunday lunch to die for!!

stean

We popped in there again this morning for a full english. It was fab everything done just right nice runny egg as well. The wife was happy as they do a veggie breckie as well, which she enjoyed. As I have said before the bar has nothing to do with me, just giving praise where it's due is all.

annef

They do an excellent English Breakfast too !   :clap:

shegra

Have to say we have dropped in for lunch a couple of times and food has been good and plentiful - my favourite is the fish finger sandwich!

Also eaten there one evening and as they didn't have a childs menu we ordered two main courses and an extra plate for our granddaughter with no problem - and there was plenty of food for all of us.

musicdonna

Thanks for this.  It's nice to read something positive. Decent food should get decent publicity!

Lennison

:king3  So the next one's a freebie then??

stean

Hi all.
We called into Malone's bar in Albox opposite the B P garage, and had a what I thought was going to be a small burger and my wife went for a bake potato.
Well what came was a cracking burger with chips and all the trimmings, and a bake potato with loads of topping and salad, it was brill I dont know how they
can do it for the price, ooopps maybe I should'nt say that as we are going there again soon. This was the first time we have ever been there, so we have nothing
to gain for this review, just saying is all.