Two drawer, A4 metal filing cabinet

Started by Ammonite, October 20, 2015, 20:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rod

Saw one of these in the auction place next to Longo's but it was a few weeks ago.

SRS SERVICES

There is a company called Consumotinta based in Tijola (I think) they have a mobile rep who has catalogues of all of the office products they can supply.  He has these in a choice of colours / finishes.  If you like I can PM you our rep's number?
SRS Vehicle Services - 950 44 90 95
We repair all makes and models from family cars to high performance sports cars, MPVs, 4WDs and light commercial vehicles. Mechanical and Electrical diagnostics and repairs, clutch, exhaust, and suspension, through to ECU fault code reading and diagnostics.

Ammonite

I'm looking for a two-drawer, metal A4 filing cabinet. Typical of a British office environment, and not so much the Spanish; who seem to go for flat-type cabinets where files lie on top of each other as opposed to being filed.
Anyone? And just in case I have the Spanish mixed up with another country or habit, please excuse my error. It's just that when I've been into local offices that's what I've seen being used.