<
News:
Want a great Sunday lunch? The try out the new Sunday menu at Almeria Tenpin Bowling. Half roast chicken, Pork and beef. for just 6.95€.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 16, 2017, 05:14:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: Shame coco´s chicken closed down  (Read 7494 times)
LittleRichard
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2015, 14:38:40 PM »

You get what you pay for!!

I disagree with this, as a cheap meal can sometimes be great and a expensive meal can be rubbish

Its about finding the balance beween all the different factors

The food isnt the only imporant part when eating out, the general envoirment, your anticipation of the meal can change how you feel about a restaurant.

If what you are saying is right then paying more means you will enjoy it more.

Everyone option are different and of course our own options change as well. One day your favourtive restaurant might not be your favourtive any more.

A long time ago, we paid a lot of money for a meal in france and it was rubbish (it didnt not hit that spot) next day we spend a fraction of the money in a french supermarket on fresh bread, brie and ham and that was absolutetly fantastic

VIVA ESPAÑA
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2015, 14:38:40 PM »

Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2015, 14:51:28 PM »

I disagree with this, as a cheap meal can sometimes be great and a expensive meal can be rubbish

The food isnt the only imporant part when eating out, the general envoirment, your anticipation of the meal can change how you feel about a restaurant.

Everyone option are different and of course our own options change as well. One day your favourtive restaurant might not be your favourtive any more.

A long time ago, we paid a lot of money for a meal in france and it was rubbish (it didnt not hit that spot) next day we spend a fraction of the money in a french supermarket on fresh bread, brie and ham and that was absolutetly fantastic

Exactly  :tiphat:
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2015, 14:51:28 PM »

keyser soze
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2015, 15:28:13 PM »

To be honest i find it Obscene that people blow money on expensive ramsey type " in foods " wile we have folks going through bins for food.

Tetley, it depends on your pleasures

I am sure that if someone offered you a Brough Superior SS100 for £1000 you would "pull their arm off"

Yet some people would find that unacceptable with starving people around the world

My favourite restaurant , Midsummer House" will cost £500+ for four but it is a rare treat

You pay for your pleasures where you choose to.
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2015, 15:28:13 PM »

Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2015, 15:35:52 PM »

To be honest i find it Obscene that people blow money on expensive ramsey type " in foods " wile we have folks going through bins for food.

Tetley, it depends on your pleasures

I am sure that if someone offered you a Brough Superior SS100 for £1000 you would "pull their arm off"

Yet some people would find that unacceptable with starving people around the world

My favourite restaurant , Midsummer House" will cost £500+ for four but it is a rare treat

You pay for your pleasures where you choose to.

You certainly do  :tiphat:
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2015, 15:35:52 PM »

LittleRichard
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2015, 17:44:43 PM »

Daniel Clifford is a great chef and a friend of mine work there a few years back for a short time.

If you are happy paying over 100pounds for a meal then thats fine but more money you pay for a meal more you expect 100% perfection.

I have eaten in Gary Rhodes restaurant years ago and it was no as good as i thought it was going to be... and i wouldnt go again
A meal in City Rhodes cost over 150pounds per person and there was a 12 month waiting list.

VIVA ESPAÑA
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2015, 17:44:43 PM »

Dave T
phpBB Full Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2015, 14:10:53 PM »

I don't care about the price or ambiance just the FOOD! And if I enjoyed enough to go again
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2015, 14:10:53 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: