Argon Gas Wanted

Started by MigMan, October 17, 2015, 19:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Quote from: MigMan on October 17, 2015, 19:40:16 PM
Hi, could anyone let me know where I can purchase a bottle of Argon gas please. Either a full bottle or an empty one along with any suppliers details who will change it for me. Must be 100% pure Argon as I need to tig tig weld various Aluminium & stainless materials. PM me if you can help me out or suggest any one that could, many thanks

pure argon,small air liquide bottles,to order from longos,no rental,just purchase the bottle its around 270e for the bottle and 55e for the gas refill,( first full bottle purchase 325e) ,flow meters on e bay,china man,30 quid delivered   :tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Karen4

Tetley probably knows, you could ask him?
Cl3880

MigMan

Hi, could anyone let me know where I can purchase a bottle of Argon gas please. Either a full bottle or an empty one along with any suppliers details who will change it for me. Must be 100% pure Argon as I need to tig tig weld various Aluminium & stainless materials. PM me if you can help me out or suggest any one that could, many thanks