SUNDAY LUNCH

Started by flimflam, October 16, 2015, 21:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuflow

Not easy to book at Bistro Bonita. Have rung daily for past four days, sent online booking via their website and also an email.  No response from any.

I take it they are fully booked for the foreseeable.

Kaz

lmj52

Flimflam so where did you go? Any recommendations?
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

HAPPY

Quote from: Marj770 on October 23, 2015, 10:05:13 AM
Maloans in Albox.
Excellent food, all the trimmings and plenty of it.  
Recommend booking, when we went they were busy which is always a good sign.

Yellow Stone Bar Piedra Amarilla Sunday Dinner fab plenty of it and a good price at only 8.50 for 3 courses and the owners are very nice would recomend to anybody

Marj770

Maloans in Albox.
Excellent food, all the trimmings and plenty of it.  
Recommend booking, when we went they were busy which is always a good sign.

trish

Tried the new Carvery at El Teatro today. Very good value, food was excellent and staff very welcoming.

lindablyth32

Try La Plaza bar in Partaloa. Gavin the chef will not be beaten. Need to ring to reserve.

Essex Girl

Yes have to agree with Big Bad John.  Chris at Bistro Bonita  can not be beaten for a good home cooked Sunday lunch.  Only downside is that you have to book well in advance.
A wise old owl sat in an oak,
The more he saw the less he spoke,
The less he spoke, the more he heard,
Why aren't we like that wise old bird?

Big Bad John

:police: Bistro Bonita in Cerro Gordo have the best Sunday Lunch in this area, Chris states that it is 'just like Mum makes' and that is so true. Give it a try, Cerro Gordo is not far from Albox. If you do not know where it is I will send you directions. I am not an interested party just a well satisfied customer! John Patrick, Almanzora  :drinks:
BigBadJohn.

kazhaynes

Cielos in La Alfoquia excellent Sunday lunch

trishtrosh

Then again, we are in Spain so we eat as the locals do or we will make our own. Latinos, in La Alfoquia, do a lovely roast chicken lunch pre-ordered.

flimflam

Can anyone recommend a good restaurant not far from Arboleas/Albox - that serves food that is well cooked - well presented - well served
and well tasty????  :clap: ~From reading some of the comments below - I feel a bit dissappointed with the local restaurants - we always seem to have
to head down to the coast for a decent meal!!! :crazy:  Come on local restaurants - try harder - there are folks out there wanting a good meal!!! :romance: