tapas

Started by balibabe, October 07, 2015, 13:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

p2une

Sorry, Sr.Molino, haven't been onto the forum for a while.  Didn't say where La Casa del Bosque is, assumed most people knew it from El Mirador. 
It's the one on the corner of the rambla at the bottom of the market.  If you're in 'donkey square' walk as if you're going down onto the rambla and it's on your right, on the corner, just before you get to the rambla.  I think it still says El Mirador on the front, but it changed hands a couple of years ago - run by a very pleasant couple and the food is very good.  They have specials most days too - we've had lovely lentejas, paella and lasagna, apart from tapas, of which there is usually a good selection. And very reasonable prices too!
June
Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most

Snr Molino

Can someone tell me where La Casa del Bosque is.
thanks

p2une

El Mirador - now called La Casa del Bosque - does excellent tapas, as well as specials, ie paella, lentejas and lasagne. The tapas are still only one euro, really good value - and free wifi!
June 
Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most

SRS SERVICES

Kalevala gets my vote!!  Ana is an amazing cook, everything is cooked fresh daily and good variety.  Friendly service and well priced drinks.
SRS Vehicle Services - 950 44 90 95
We repair all makes and models from family cars to high performance sports cars, MPVs, 4WDs and light commercial vehicles. Mechanical and Electrical diagnostics and repairs, clutch, exhaust, and suspension, through to ECU fault code reading and diagnostics.

Chilieagle

The mirador (El Bosque) ,very good tapa's and very cheep.
try it

sherbert

Had tapas at meson in Arboleas today.
Excellent choice,great service,nice to see Anna back.

lindablyth32

La plaza bar in Partaloa. Open evenings and all day Fri/Sat\Sun

Suej

Mirador in Albox is normally good, as is the Meson in Arboleas
Sue

balibabe

anyone know a place for decent tapas? used to go to Tonis but last time wasnt very good, has it been bought out?