<
News:
Come and enjoy Halloween at Almeria Tenpin Bowling. Dance away to IMPULSE. You will need to book a table. October 28th.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 21, 2017, 12:56:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BREXIT  (Read 131758 times)
Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2015, 09:00:55 AM »

Fanks Jammin thats it im voting to stop IN   :handshake  i like Gerry beer and a shop at Lidles.... job done zeige hi al..... ;D
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2015, 09:00:55 AM »

Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2015, 13:20:09 PM »

Doc Marks on tonight in Oxford,giving the BOE Brexit angle....... should be intresting no doubt were all doomed........ :-X ,even mi Mams been on asking if she will still get the rent help if were not in the EU.... Bles  ;D
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2015, 13:20:09 PM »

webejamin
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2015, 09:38:15 AM »

Cameron reckons the "Norway Option" won't work for Britain, coz they have no say in the EU, but still contribute :o Well by my reckoning, nobody in Brussels listens to him anyway ??? They ignore him on everything and treat him with contempt. Of course they may give him a few crumbs off the table while he's out, trying to get some friends to back him, coz we pay loadsamoney into it and they don't wanna lose that do they ;D  
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2015, 09:38:15 AM »

Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2015, 09:46:24 AM »

Cameron reckons the "Norway Option" won't work for Britain, coz they have no say in the EU, but still contribute :o Well by my reckoning, nobody in Brussels listens to him anyway ??? They ignore him on everything and treat him with contempt. Of course they may give him a few crumbs off the table while he's out, trying to get some friends to back him, coz we pay loadsamoney into it and they don't wanna lose that do they ;D  

He is Correct the UK  cannot remain in the EEA  as this still means allowing EU  free movment ,wich defeats the brexit point.

if we come out..............pack a bag unless you have a "work contract",buisness income.

:tiphat:

just out of intrest for anybody wishing to apply for citizen ship,my lads made some  preliminary enquires

they want a works contract of employment
private medical
birth & marriage certificates offical translating & stamping by the UK apostle " foreign stamp office"
a certificate of good conduct from the UK Police/ foreign office
a certificate of good conduct from the Spanish police.

will post  more info as we get it for those that are intrested.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 10:33:05 AM by Tetley » Logged
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2015, 09:46:24 AM »

Challenger 383

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2015, 10:48:20 AM »

Brexit, could it truly be any worse than what we have now? Figures, statistics, spreadsheets, kpi's, truths, half truths, lies, and downright lies, etc...etc...etc!  Nobody will ever know what  will happen until it's  tried. If nothing else it might well stop us slipping into the ever more draconian world of the authoritarian and undemocratic superstate called the EU, where your rights to self determination and freedom are being systematically removed without you even noticing.

Merkel  might well have sown the seeds of self destruction in the EU, but you have to admit  things can't  go on as they are, the whole thing will implode, unless huge reforms to its direction and end game are not dealt with immediately, and the true wishes of its  people's are not listened  to and acted on, the unrest will only grow.

The only country in the EU that benefits from the present  structure is Germany, and again for the third time in 100 years, Germany reigns supreme over everyone else, it dominates, industry  in Europe, financially it's  manipulating the Euro, to it's favour, and in doing so destroying the economies of most of southern Europe. I understood  it was a common market, with common goals and objectives, sadly  this is not the case.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 10:50:18 AM by Challenger 383 » Logged
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2015, 10:48:20 AM »

webejamin
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2015, 10:58:50 AM »

He is Correct the UK  cannot remain in the EEA  as this still means allowing EU  free movment ,wich defeats the brexit point.

if we come out..............pack a bag unless you have a "work contract",buisness income.

just out of intrest for anybody wishing to apply for citizen ship,my lads made some  preliminary enquires

private medical
birth & marriage certificates offical translating & stamping by the UK apostle " foreign stamp office"

will post  more info as we get it for those that are intrested.

Just pointing out how the "INs" are spinning it. He's suggesting that the "Norway Option" is what the "OUTs" are after, which is not the case for most.
I notice the doom and gloom threats are well and truly being spun as well. :o He's saying ""OUT won't mean a land of milk and honey" Is he fick or summink ??? we know that, the UK isn't a land of milk and honey now (unless of course you're an immigrant, willing to work for peanuts  :whistle:) so what's new?  :tiphat:
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2015, 10:58:50 AM »

Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2015, 11:42:14 AM »

Jams
just out of intrest,have you met any INs yet...... :lol: ( please say you know at least 25 ,just ti gi us all a lift this end... ;) )
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2015, 11:42:14 AM »

webejamin
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2015, 12:10:55 PM »

Actually I know hundreds Tetley. First there's Aleksi and his mates, then there's Andrzej wiv he's mates. Aurelius and his Mrs, Bianca at the carwash, Mr Okoro and Bengy, I could go on, but you can rest assured Tetley that they are 100% behind the "INs" ;)
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2015, 12:10:55 PM »

Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2015, 12:37:16 PM »

Actually I know hundreds Tetley. First there's Aleksi and his mates, then there's Andrzej wiv he's mates. Aurelius and his Mrs, Bianca at the carwash, Mr Okoro and Bengy, I could go on, but you can rest assured Tetley that they are 100% behind the "INs" ;)

hopefully they will get a vote...... and save us all  ;)
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2015, 12:37:16 PM »

Challenger 383

« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2015, 18:15:24 PM »

One interesting  point, the government  might have been able to prevent the closure of the UK steel works (somehow I doubt it) had we not been in the EU. EU national governments are restrained by EU laws with regard to subsidies/grants/loans etc, if national governments apply any of the aforementioned they  will contravene the strict competition  laws that are meant to protect industry Europe wide, but even that's a joke, as the Italian  government  is subsidising  the Italian steel industry as we speak, through the use of much lower electricity  tariffs being applied to steel manufacturers.

It's  meant to be one rule for all. Not every man for himself, but the commission  chooses to turn a blind eye when it suits, so for some it's  a win win situation  and for others, well make up your own minds.
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2015, 18:15:24 PM »

gus-lopez
phpBB Super Member

Todos somos Lorca.

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2015, 21:26:20 PM »

private medical

will post  more info as we get it for those that are intrested.

When you apply now for an "Antecedentes penal " , that's a Spanish criminal records check, legislation now states that they have to apply to the country of your birth/nationality as well to ensure that you do not have any thing showing there- The hague Apostilled certificate comes stating this fact . If the Spaniards can do this in 5 days , & 2 of them the weekend, including obtaining the info from the UK & all for the sum of 3,70 then why is a UK crb or whatever they call it now starting at 50 ??
Try also explaining to the bloke in the office why in the UK there is 3 different levels of criminal records
check ??

Tetley ,none of that needed for an asylum application.

" Never leave alive someone you wouldn't turn your back on. "
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2015, 21:26:20 PM »

Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2015, 21:45:33 PM »

Gus
im not debating anything,all im doing on this is realying the info Jnr has gathered from inital government department visits to gather citizen ship info ,for those that may be intrested .... away from the standard government internet and forum advices, ie boots on the ground, in the office,talking face to face with the Govi staff.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 21:48:24 PM by Tetley » Logged
webejamin
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2015, 23:53:35 PM »

Listening to some Lord on the telly, Cameron may be trying to get all migrants a vote, even commonwealth non Brit citizen bods :o along with 16 year olds.
Anyone else see it? or put me right on what I heard? just seems a bit far fetched ??? :tiphat:
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2015, 23:53:35 PM »

gus-lopez
phpBB Super Member

Todos somos Lorca.

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2015, 08:26:16 AM »

Listening to some Lord on the telly, Cameron may be trying to get all migrants a vote, even commonwealth non Brit citizen bods :o along with 16 year olds.
Anyone else see it? or put me right on what I heard? just seems a bit far fetched ??? :tiphat:

It is wrong that they should be denied a vote.
( That is why they wanted to use " General election " rules which deny voting to anyone who isn't a brit/has "right of abode/permanent right to stay " ,etc; rather than the usual  " Local Election rules " which, includes referendums, as it removed the right to vote from all & every EU cross border worker , so increasing the likelihood of a yes vote.
They should have a vote as they are the ones who are going to be deported .

Gus
im not debating anything,all im doing on this is realying the info Jnr has gathered from inital government department visits to gather citizen ship info ,for those that may be intrested .... away from the standard government internet and forum advices, ie boots on the ground, in the office,talking face to face with the Govi staff.

Too late for it after the vote. You then need ,as you posted, Non-EU requirements which involves ,job or vast sums of money.etc.
Application for Spanish citizenship needed to be applied for as soon as the possibility of UK leaving arose as the criteria under EU rules is far easier. I know people who applied some 2 years ago due solely to the possibility of UK exit.

Jimel
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2015, 08:49:43 AM »

Gus

:tiphat:  Tetley does your son know if you have to be fluent in Spanish to get citizenship here? You have to be fluent in French if you want to live as a citizen there.
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2015, 08:49:43 AM »

Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2015, 09:03:45 AM »

Gus

:tiphat:  Tetley does your son know if you have to be fluent in Spanish to get citizenship here? You have to be fluent in French if you want to live as a citizen there.

Apparently 2 weeks ago it all changed,you now have to pay 500e to register then sit 2 exams at 80e each,the exams are in spanish plus other bits like going before a judge ,this was however reported in the press,

when he whent to get some info,it was the last day before the 500e and exam lark came in,it took him 2 1/2 hours to queue.

ref the fluent spanish,i would think Yes. ie to sit the exams and go befor the judge.

at the moment he is trying to find out,income & saving requirment levels.

after talking to him,its certainly not going to be...... just a matter of been an EU  cit and shuffling a few papers pre reffo.

on a lighter note,a couple of his class mates said,if you want Dan we will just swoop passports,we will go to the UK  you can stop here  :)

« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 09:06:35 AM by Tetley » Logged
Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2015, 09:13:24 AM »

Just out of intrest,here is an LBC radio debate with Clive Bull Refrence Brexit,its shows both sides of the coin,with settled EU  cits in the UK and how they feel,my lad is on 20 mins in,giving his angle as a young" Spanish Settled EU Brit ".

https://www.dropbox.com/s/db8ltwee33nqkys/Brixet.mp3?dl=0

Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2015, 09:39:41 AM »

Just also to be clear.

they wanted a works contract and private medical....... for an EU  cit application ,

wich i thought was for non EU  cits and DID NOT  apply to settled EU cits.

webejamin
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2015, 10:06:21 AM »

I think the only people that need to be concerned are the "out" brigade, of which I'm one. I've said it before, "the UK won't be leaving the EU".
The UK financial contribution is vital to the EU, so concessions will be made to accommodate Cameron (not necessarily the people). He will then dress it up as a good package full of innuendos and false promises, you know, just like they're running the UK now. The average UK people don't like change, and will fall for all the threats of doom and gloom, then vote "IN". :tiphat:     
Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2015, 10:14:51 AM »

I think the only people that need to be concerned are the "out" brigade, of which I'm one. I've said it before, "the UK won't be leaving the EU".
The UK financial contribution is vital to the EU, so concessions will be made to accommodate Cameron (not necessarily the people). He will then dress it up as a good package full of innuendos and false promises, you know, just like they're running the UK now. The average UK people don't like change, and will fall for all the threats of doom and gloom, then vote "IN". :tiphat:      

Fing is Jams we have gon from..... O no no chance of a Brexit Vote to awaiting a date for the vote all within around 30 months,its over taking Camron and WILL split the Torys again,and now there is a 1 in 2 chance of an OUT vote in the next 30 months.

its also now been compounded by the EU mini Merkel led Impode with EU barriers been re intruduced,the Brits aint going to vote for 70 mill plus and Franco German super state rule.

i listend to Doc Mark Oxford,s Cairncross lecture coving EU  membership quite a good watch for the EU/UK intrested.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krO_KZZMpXA

« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 10:20:10 AM by Tetley » Logged
webejamin
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2015, 10:51:48 AM »

Yeabut Tetley, that's how people feel today, as you say, although the referendum is supposed to be before end 2017 and that only 26 months. Things were very different 26 months ago and will change again over the next 26 months. I think the next German and French elections could prove vital and they should be before the UK referendum. :tiphat:
Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2015, 11:01:57 AM »

Yeabut Tetley, that's how people feel today, as you say, although the referendum is supposed to be before end 2017 and that only 26 months. Things were very different 26 months ago and will change again over the next 26 months. I think the next German and French elections could prove vital and they should be before the UK referendum. :tiphat:

That fair comment Jams,mi majic Acorns are still pointing to 59.3 % OUT  with an 8% Margine,  ;D anyway were on BSA,s ti day must dash  TTFN    ;)
webejamin
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2015, 14:15:27 PM »

Even the Yanks are getting stuck in now, with threats to have no trade deals with an "OUT" UK :o  But don't forget, it's all about the multinational corporate fat cats calling the tune. "You WILL stay in the EU, coz we want it that way" :whistle:
zilnor
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2015, 15:11:08 PM »

If all the corporate fat cats want in, then I am definitely out, Webe.  :lol:
gus-lopez
phpBB Super Member

Todos somos Lorca.

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2015, 20:08:45 PM »

Fing is Jams we have gon from..... O no no chance of a Brexit Vote to awaiting a date for the vote all within around 30 months,

So I'd like to know how , 30 months ago, it was possible to offer a referendum for an out vote when it was absolutely impossible to leave the EU ? There was no facility whatsoever to leave. It wasn't possible until the Lisbon treaty had a clause written  in it to allow leaving by mutual agreement over a 2 year period. That only came in to force when the agreement was ratified in November 2014 , 11 mnths ago.

Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2015, 20:13:45 PM »

Fing is Jams we have gon from..... O no no chance of a Brexit Vote to awaiting a date for the vote all within around 30 months,

So I'd like to know how , 30 months ago, it was possible to offer a referendum for an out vote when it was absolutely impossible to leave the EU ? There was no facility whatsoever to leave. It wasn't possible until the Lisbon treaty had a clause written  in it to allow leaving by mutual agreement over a 2 year period. That only came in to force when the agreement was ratified in November 2014 , 11 mnths ago.

Gus yell have  to e mail Farage and run that one past him,all  i know is that 30 months ago,he was banging on abought it,and he ended up backing the Torys..... right into it, pre election win.....Thatcher would have been proud of him.... ;D

apparently a Brit SP X pat e mailed his office to ask abought free movment been put in jeopardy as a result of a Brexit Out,and the office folks said it was" SIMPLY A MATTER " of taking out residence in Spain....... :rofl:  Luv It !

« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 20:18:54 PM by Tetley » Logged
webejamin
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2015, 20:34:47 PM »

I understood there was just no provision for leaving the EU, meaning it hadn't been thought to legislate for or against leaving, If there had been, it would just be another reason not to be in it, in my opinion. :tiphat:
Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2015, 20:53:39 PM »

My understanding was that the UK could have left befor the treaty was ratified in 2014,but now its been ratified the UK has to Vote to leave,then exit terms are sorted out buy the member states over a 2 year period.

but this is only my understanding.... ;)

its times like this,i mis Rambler Rider,he would have had it all explaind up by now  :tiphat:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 20:56:17 PM by Tetley » Logged
Challenger 383

« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2015, 21:02:35 PM »

Let's face it if Farage and Co win the out, it won't  matter one jot what past agreement written verbal or otherwise there is, we will leave the EU regardless.
We will still trade with Europe, and they will desperately need to trade with us. And the Commission  will breath a sigh of relief  that the out spoken  member has left the building.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 21:13:40 PM by Challenger 383 » Logged
Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2015, 21:41:12 PM »

The only issue for me is" free movment ".... however if they do a deal on exit and keep" free movment" allowing Brits to stay in spain and Romas to live in Luton  ,it defeats the Brexit for the Euro OUT ers,unless of coarse the UK  master plan is 70/80mill punters from EU far & wide but no direct control from Brussells.

intresting times   :tiphat:
webejamin
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2015, 00:17:35 AM »

An angle on the Norway option.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/eureferendum/11963908/Actually-Mr-Cameron-we-Norwegians-are-happy-rich-and-free-outside-the-EU.html
Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2015, 08:22:41 AM »

I think the population of Norway is around 5.2 mill wich is abought the same as Yorkshire,sounds like a plan,might start a Yorkshire OUT of UK & EU campagne.....  :alien: ,plus mi great grandparents were from Sweden & Norway might see if i can get a passport there end if UK Bins EU   Cool

Morning mi Luvlies   :)
gus-lopez
phpBB Super Member

Todos somos Lorca.

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2015, 08:48:47 AM »

Yes but the Norwegians didn't ****   there oil money away  but ring fenced it for healthcare & pensions.

I understood there was just no provision for leaving the EU, meaning it hadn't been thought to legislate for or against leaving, If there had been, it would just be another reason not to be in it, in my opinion. :tiphat:

There wasn't until the Lisbon bit was put in.

My understanding was that the UK could have left befor the treaty was ratified in 2014,but now its been ratified the UK has to Vote to leave,then exit terms are sorted out buy the member states over a 2 year period.

but this is only my understanding.... ;)

The only issue for me is" free movment ".... however if they do a deal on exit and keep" free movment" allowing Brits to stay in spain and Romas to live in Luton  ,it defeats the Brexit for the Euro OUT ers,unless of coarse the UK  master plan is 70/80mill punters from EU far & wide but no direct control from Brussells.

its times like this,i mis Rambler Rider,he would have had it all explaind up by now  :tiphat:

No there was never any method theoretically allowing anyone to leave before Lisbon . Even then it was only added as an afterthought.
& yes ,that is right it is a referendum then application to leave & from then there is a 2 year period to allow both sides to disengage themselves with agreements . If not done by then ,the exiting country can say  "**** it we're off " .

Exactly & when you explain that to some in the UK they think you are some sort of t*** !

webejamin
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2015, 10:01:10 AM »

I don't believe many "OUT" people in the UK actually want "free movement", after all, it's one of the main reasons most want out. The only people that want "free movement" are the in's and expats. The argument for a "Norway option" is a bit of a red herring, suggested by Cameron and the "IN" crowd to confuse the issue, there may be some that would like that, but not many.
I know a guy from Ireland that exports to the continent, at the moment his goods and vehicles have free movement through the UK, but he's concerned about an "OUT" vote. When you look about and see the number of EU vehicles on UK roads, I think Brussels has good reason to make a deal with Cameron, which I say again, will happen. It'll be a deal that just about secures an "IN" vote after all the spin that goes with it, then like the Scotts, the "OUT" aint going away. :tiphat:   
Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2015, 10:24:48 AM »

Jams the only people in my veiw were the EU  free movment lights have lit up..... are a hand full of X pats ive talked to..... i havent talked to anybody in the UK whom is intrested in it.....apart from keeping people OUT  of the UK /UK  moneys.

most people ive talked to in spain take Rogers veiw....... were they carnt afford to loose Brit money ,infact it s now reminds me of the illigal build situation were possible effected people   find out later..... they are effected.although this one is out of there control.

my firm veiw is the UK  will vote OUT and it will be one hell of an OUT  bacause it will be those bloody Brits again causing Trouble for the EU.

Some of my Spanish friends here already take a very dim veiw of the UK not been in the Euro and they regard Brits as not been fully EU  integrated.

my sympathy for the changes IF  they come will go to the settled youth and our older folks,wether it be the young Pole on a UK  night Shift trying to do the best for there familys,or the young spanish nurse earning 500e a week in Luton,looking to buy a flat,or the Brit Ex Pat pensioner trying to re engage with the uk housing " system"....if the worst comes to the worst and no deal is done.

very very intresting times   :tiphat:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: