Innovation14 & The Goons.

Started by windug, October 10, 2015, 17:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

They wont get fed up
,its polatics,
they just switch off ,
anyway dont over think Arboleas........the EU  is going to be a massive issue,and thats well out of Comrade Rogis control.

enjoy the free movment EU  sunshine   8)
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

fermat

I am concerned that when Roger and the team get fed up with the bashing by the critics and decide to call it a day, who is going to replace them? They have worked hard to make Arboleas a better place and don't need all this grief. Maybe the "do better" crowd would like to step in their shoes. I still have outstanding issues including street lights and sewerage connections but I also know it will be sorted. v)

PhillipJLloyd

The people who are trying to correct the problems, are not the people who made the original mistake, they are the buyers of the properties. Don't blame them for being slow in correcting your problems !!

Tetley

The thing is.........before there was a real threat of demoltion in Arboleas because of homes with cancelled building licences or no licences,the AUAN  have through there efforts,removed this threat,because knobody is going to pay 150e k to knock a house down.

when the council have there plan correct, it will go through,if not it will be sent back for correction.

basikly the elephant in the room now isnt inno 14,its making sure the UK  remains in the EU,wich is out of the citizens of Arboleas control anyway.

try not to get to reved up abought the paperwork side folks,the houses are worth bxggxr all compared to UK  prices,so just enjoy every day in the Sun as your houses are staying UP with or without INO14.

:)

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Iceman

I to think that the town hall has had an upward struggle with Almeria, but the Mayor is not blameless as I have been here for 15 years I know a lot of the building was done when he was mayor before and had he enforced the rules and law then we would not be in the mess that we see now, all we can do is support the hard work they are doing now to sort it all out.

windug

My original post was in no way critical of the Ayuntamiento and  I agree with all that Roger says. My remarks were only a wry criticism of the
   seemingly total lack of co-operation on the part of the Junta.

Innovation 14 will only be the point from where we can start.

windug

rex780

Roger your damned if you do and damned if you don't. I for one are very pleased with what you and the rest of the town hall team have achieved so far. We have only owned our holiday home here for 5 1/2 years but in that time we can see the vast improvements everywhere. We all know it takes time and a lot of money to get things like the sewage system but it will happen I'm sure. Keep up the good work and don't let them get you down!! :handshake

John n Julie

Well put Roger.
Regards
John :tiphat: :tiphat:
If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all!

Tetley

Quote from: Roger on October 11, 2015, 10:04:50 AM
Innovation 14 only exists because of the hard work by the current team in the Town Hall.
I have lost count of the number of meetings we have had with officials in Almeria and Seville.
People who criticise us simply do not understand the complicated process in moving land from rustic to urban.

The big issue is now not Innovation 14, which we are waiting for final approval.

The big issue which occupies most of my time are the many houses with serious legal problems, urban and rustic.

Houses where the builder is on the run and the lawyer has informed the house owners that she has given up trying to get registered ownership.

Houses where the builder did not own the land.

Mortgages on people homes, put on by the builder, and the bank threatening to foreclose.

Court blocks of ownership registration pending indefinite legal proceedings.

Mortgages and embargos on land due to debts by various builders.

People who have waited many years for their documents because the builder did not segregate the land properly.

House owners finding that they do not have occupation licences due to the failure of lawyers to check the documents.

People finding their bank accounts embargoed because they have been registered for basuras tax since the house was built, but without an adequate postal address to receive the bills.

New owners paying over the odds for registration tax because their lawyer did not negotiate correctly with the hacienda BEFORE the tax was levied.

I could go on, but NONE of these issues are the responsibility of Arboleas Town Hall, and I doubt if any Town Hall in the UK or Spain would even consider getting involved.
But we are working every day with residents to help and advise, and to try to find solutions.

As for the comment about getting sewage connection for everyone.
Simple.
We could by law levy every house owner the cost of putting missing sewage pipes in their road.
Or people will have to wait while we find the money from their IBI payments.
Of course there is another option. Houseowners who do not want to wait can ask the town hall to do the work and the house owners will pay.

We are going the work as quickly as our funds allow, because we cannot by law go into debt.
Remember the builders should have put the pipes in the roads when they built the houses. How many people asked when they bought the house "where are the sewage pipes?"

As you may gather the British Councillors are getting fed up with some people demanding what we cannot deliver.
We have to wait on officials in Almeria before we can do anything.
Trying to do everything, such as the medical centre and sewage connections and at the same time have the head ache of trying to balance our accounts. And people complaining that their IBI has gone up!

[/quot

technically no obligation however  morally 110 % obligation ,fortunatly we have the right folks in the town hall NOW  to sort it.

onwards & upwards   :tiphat:

Roger

Innovation 14 only exists because of the hard work by the current team in the Town Hall.
I have lost count of the number of meetings we have had with officials in Almeria and Seville.
People who criticise us simply do not understand the complicated process in moving land from rustic to urban.

The big issue is now not Innovation 14, which we are waiting for final approval.

The big issue which occupies most of my time are the many houses with serious legal problems, urban and rustic.

Houses where the builder is on the run and the lawyer has informed the house owners that she has given up trying to get registered ownership.

Houses where the builder did not own the land.

Mortgages on people homes, put on by the builder, and the bank threatening to foreclose.

Court blocks of ownership registration pending indefinite legal proceedings.

Mortgages and embargos on land due to debts by various builders.

People who have waited many years for their documents because the builder did not segregate the land properly.

House owners finding that they do not have occupation licences due to the failure of lawyers to check the documents.

People finding their bank accounts embargoed because they have been registered for basuras tax since the house was built, but without an adequate postal address to receive the bills.

New owners paying over the odds for registration tax because their lawyer did not negotiate correctly with the hacienda BEFORE the tax was levied.

I could go on, but NONE of these issues are the responsibility of Arboleas Town Hall, and I doubt if any Town Hall in the UK or Spain would even consider getting involved.
But we are working every day with residents to help and advise, and to try to find solutions.

As for the comment about getting sewage connection for everyone.
Simple.
We could by law levy every house owner the cost of putting missing sewage pipes in their road.
Or people will have to wait while we find the money from their IBI payments.
Of course there is another option. Houseowners who do not want to wait can ask the town hall to do the work and the house owners will pay.

We are going the work as quickly as our funds allow, because we cannot by law go into debt.
Remember the builders should have put the pipes in the roads when they built the houses. How many people asked when they bought the house "where are the sewage pipes?"

As you may gather the British Councillors are getting fed up with some people demanding what we cannot deliver.
We have to wait on officials in Almeria before we can do anything.
Trying to do everything, such as the medical centre and sewage connections and at the same time have the head ache of trying to balance our accounts. And people complaining that their IBI has gone up!

Tetley

The problem is.... the  modern educated city folks running the jobs" may veiw " the villages as the "outback " wich probably explains the delays for most things in the villages and the total diffrence in the Spanish citys were thing run probably as well if not better than the big UK citys.

:tiphat:

John n Julie

The council can only fight their corner! Every turn they make inefficient gobierno officials through lack of understanding and their  inabilities, create issues! Think yourselves lucky you have such a team in our ayuntamiento, without such you would not have a pot to pee in!!!!  And still bein possesion of a totally illegal villa bide your time you will be legal then you will be happy bunnies. Frustrations will then soon be forgotten.
Regards
John
If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all!

webejamin

:tiphat: Wise words Tetley, wise words :clap:

Tetley

the thing to rember....is Roger Done has been the cheif political engineer,that has helped re instate a Mayor of 25 years plus,

now the team  are attempting to right the wrongs of the past and 1000,s of local tax payers money has been spent preparing innovtions.

at the end of the day,thanks to the AUAN nothing will be coming down unless folks are brassed up first wich wont happen,

even when innovation 14 comes in, fully legal villas are only brining 140/ 150k e money wich wont buy a lot in the UK,

so if your over 70,switch off ,enjoy every day in the sun,because the EU & world events  are changing a dam site faster than the planners in Saville,and if you manged to retire in the Sun,even for a month,its more than our WW fighting parents & grand parents could have ever dreamt abought in there life times.

onwards & upwards citizens

jabba the cat

Quote from: Tetley on October 10, 2015, 17:55:19 PM
To be fair,Roger Done had no part in the building of the house

As for Roger Done,just be pleased he is in the town hall,because he is a Brit first and" honour/ duty bound" to keep fellow Brits in the FULL  town hall government loop.

:tiphat

Absolutely bang on Tets we were in the same frame of mind like Windug with innovation 13 as they say keep the faith.  :tiphat:

Tetley

To be fair,Roger Done had no part in the building of the houses

,this lot is a planning night mere,but may be sortable,dont concearn yourselfs to mutch with innovation 14,if its on its way it will get here,if it dosent get here,no body will be knocking your homes down,thanks to the AUAN.

the bigger concearn,is the UK  reffo result because if we loose our EU  free movment..... most wont be here,with or without innovation 14.

As for Roger Done,just be pleased he is in the town hall,because he is a Brit first and" honour/ duty bound" to keep fellow Brits in the FULL  town hall government loop.

horsey

Def seems like a long time coming dont it. If it dont happen b4 the next election RD and Co will not stand a chance at the next election. Come on RD get this mess sorted ASAP or produce a timescale? I know your trying, and congrats so far!  But how long can peeps wait for a decent road and sewage etc?
Treat Me With The Same Dignity And Respect You Demand For Yourself And I Will Do Likewise!

windug

We have waited for Innovation 14 for weeks, months, years. Then suddenly one day :- STILL NOTHING HAPPENS.

Very old joke, very long time waiting. At least we are one day closer than we were yesterday.

windug.