New Sewage Plant - Los Higureales.

Started by ebygum, September 29, 2015, 11:08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebygum

Roger,Thank you for your reply with regards to the new sewage treatment plant in Los Hig although i have to say that i am not convinced that it is working.With regards to the pipe work,connected or not connected,there must be an engineering plan or layout of the pipe work infrastructure at the Town Hall.Rather than the residents asking individually about their pipe work would it be possible for the Town Hall to produce a document showing the connections or non-connections to the sewage plant?This i am sure would help all home owners if pipe work has to be connected sometime in the future.

terina

Roger

The issue is not whether the system is working, which it is, it is whether the pipes are connected for a specific house and road, ready for the house owner to connect.
In most cases the builder will not have put the pipes in the road so the TH will have to do so.
This all takes time and money.
To inform you about your situation we would need to now where you live.

Tetley

To be honest folks ,just carry on crapping in yer pothos, coz the TH have got plenty on at the mo,keeping folks in the loop abought keeping there homes.

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

terina

I asked at the town hall a month ago and was told, aren't you connected ? are you sure?  well no one has been to our house to connect up the pipework so I guess we aren't, I wasn't told when it would happen

ebygum

This topic was posted in the Arboleas Town Hall Information section of the forum in the interests of all residents of Los Higuearales and if anybody in the Town Hall could clarify the situation as to  whether the new sewage treatment plant was working or not this information could be shared on the forum.After all that is what the forum is about.Simple question needs a simple answer.I would also point out that Roger is the moderator of this section and i am sure he will read all the topics on a regular basis.

soosoo

Try sending your question to either Rogers website or the Town hall website. I would think they are more likely to monitor those in their working day than the local community forum.  :tiphat:

ebygum

I am a bit disappointed that somebody from the Town Hall has not replied to my question about the new sewage treatment plant in Los Higuearales.A simple question really,yes or no would do.I can only assume from a non response that the plant is not working.It would be a shame if the Town Hall has spent large amount of public money on this type of construction for it not to be connected and providing an important service to the residents in Los Higuerales.Surely there should be somebody in the Town Hall who would know?

ebygum

Now that the new sewage plant has been completed can somebody in the Town Hall confirm that it has been commissioned and is now working?