ROOFING SHEETS

Started by ricketts, September 23, 2015, 15:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColinC

Quote from: ricketts on September 29, 2015, 15:46:26 PM
Thanks for replies will try metalbox as I want metal not plastic or coloured. Thankyou.

I think Longo do them all.. The roof of the units outside (ours included are metal, (powder coated aluminium I think, with insulation) .. If that is the sort you mean, or do you mean corrugated galvanised? If so I don't think they do that..!

ricketts

Thanks for replies will try metalbox as I want metal not plastic or coloured. Thankyou.

temasek

W.R.L.F.C.

ColinC

hank

The Cristalaria next to Mora Oil fuel station sells the roofing sheets which look like clay tiling....in a range of colour shades.
If I had to live my life over, I'd live it over a pub.

Windows was unable to locate the requested file. Would you like a glass of wine instead?

Tetley

If you get stuck,this is the local ish steel stock holding yard,they have a good selection of steels,roof sheets

http://www.paginasamarillas.es/f/puerto-lumbreras/hierros-martinez_33579942N_005.html

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

ricketts

Thanks Stella tried there didn't have any.

StellaL

We got ours from Angel Oller.
Stella

ricketts

Thanks Tony will try there.

tony2

Try the woodyard near Mesan Irene, near the ITV station they have it there.

Regards

Tony

ricketts

Anybody know where to buy metal/tin roofing sheets? Have tried local builders yards. Thanks