Tyson - lost mastin since 5th Sept

Started by Onagap, September 06, 2015, 09:47:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onagap

casabonita

Yes he's not forgotten, I always keep an eye out.

luke

trishtrosh

We're still keeping a look out for him

Onagap

Onagap

thanks just seen your post will go and see him tomorrow

Thevickster

Hi

Phil at Sophia's gym told me that he has seen a brown and white Mastin a few times whilst out on his quad bike close to Bar International. He told me that he saw it again last week looking quite thin. Not sure if it could be Tyson but worth a call to Sophia's I guess. He was helping me by looking for my missing dogs (missing since 12th Sep).

Good luck.

Onagap

Hi Ellie,
Thanks for the message, we have followed up every call and message we have had but still no luck, and obviously we still continue to look and hope. Thanks again to everyone out there that are still keeping their eyes peeled even after all this time. x

Elle1971

Thought I'd found your dog this morning, Onagap, and was chasing around the village in my pyjamas. It was a mastin with a patch over one eye. Eventually got close enough but she turned out to be a bitch and the patch was too dark. Plus she'd had her ears clipped.

So if anyone has lost a friendly but very timid mastin bitch with a green collar - she was last seen in Los Simones outside of Llano del Espino just before 10am this morning.

Elle x
I'm not easily distracted, I just... ... ... Oh look!! A puppy!!
Find me on Facebook. I don't bite... often.

luke

hi wish it was Tyson, but I see this dog nearly every day, he has two patches on his face, and he belongs to the goat man.i look for Tyson every day and have pic on my phone, hope you find him.

Karen4

I saw a dog yesterday crossing the road slowly at the Arboleas tip, it looked to have similar markings to Tyson? Especially the brown patch on the face. I don't want to get your hopes up but the dog did look very similar to the photo you posted, though tired and quite bedraggled looking. I hope you find him.
Cl3880

Onagap

luke

the dogs that are in the care of haa are none that are lost,they are all brown mastins.a lady has put a pic on facebook of the ones that were seen in los higuulares,to me didn't look like Tyson,liea ,not sure about the brown one.

casabonita

Hi Onagap, such a shame no luck for you as yet.
HAA took two young Mastin Males into their care today approx 9 months old both tan with darker muzzles so we know not Tyson.
I am going to share with the lady who calls you to see if these are the two of the four dogs she sees.
Keep looking.

Onagap

CASABONITA  NO LUCK WENT LOOKING YESTERDAY AND TODAY BECAUSE THE  SAME LADY PHONED THIS MORNING TO  SAY THE DOGS STILL THERE WENT OVER THE MOUNTAINS DOWN RAMBLER NOTHING  AND OF COURSE I WILL LOOK FOR MIA

casabonita

I was told two Mastin type one GSD type & a tan dog.

luke

I hope tysons found soon,what did the other dogs looked like out of the four you saw?

casabonita

Onagap really hoping for you let us know.
This lady contacted me last night about the four dogs  immediately thought of Tyson & asked her to call you.
There is also a female Mastin missing called Mia, she has no tail if you should see her.

Onagap

thank you got a phone call from a lady last night saying the same thing going too look this morning please keep a eye out for him thanks all

fazktm650

There was four dogs seen today in rambla Los hig including a brown and white Mastin don't know if this is anywhere near where you lost Tyson but there's still hope that's all the info I have was on Facebook hope you find him

fazktm650

Onagap

Onagap

Had another call re a sighting of a dog resembling Tyson on the Taberno Rd. Went up and spoke to numerous people but no luck. If anyone does see him can you please try and catch him, he was friendly, Thanks

Onagap

Thanks Ellie, yes mastins are quite big but Tyson is still quite lean but tall, got all excited again only to be disappointed.

Elle1971

Hubby said he heard someone calling Tyson's name today. I guessed it was you.

We've been keeping an eye on the cat bins (we can see them from our place - about 100 yards as the crow flies.

There is a dog with the same markings as Tyson who lives in the village - but he's much smaller (Incidentally he was lost too recently). Mastins are quite big aren't they?

We'll keep looking out for him xxx
I'm not easily distracted, I just... ... ... Oh look!! A puppy!!
Find me on Facebook. I don't bite... often.

Onagap

Was at the vet this am, there is a missing poster on their wall, a lady who was still there had looked at it and told me that she is sure she saw him on Monday at cats corner, where rambla de oria crosses oria road. Drove straight down there again, impossible to go too far along rambla as a right mess cos of flooding twice this week. So keep your eye out folks, looks like he is around that area somewhere its just a case of finding him.

luke

just a surgestion,have you gone back to where they first went missing? Maybe your looking to far afield, as they maybe trying to find there way back, I don't know but I look everywhere hoping they will pop up, but don't know heurcle overa.just pray you find them soon.

Onagap

Been out all morning at Arroyo Medina but no sign of him.  Although Diane, the lady who spotted the dog yesterday around 5ish she cannot be 100% certain it is Tyson she says its the same colouring. Hoping he will appear again this afternoon when its a little cooler and will go straight up there again. Thanks for all your support

luke

fazktm650

Aunty Mary

Aww good luck, let us know how you got on x

Onagap

Had a call from a lady in Arroyo Medina last night who thinks she has seen Tyson, with another dog, went over but no sign and it was getting dark. Am off again today to search.

indala

Thank you for the up-date, we hope he is safe and well somewhere and soon to be found. x

Onagap

Had a pm yesterday from a guy who thought Tyson had been found and was at Oria verde. We were obviously really excited but when our friend checked on facebook it wasn't him, so still missing and although we are still looking  this place is so vast its impossible to check everywhere. Hoping people are still keeping an eye out whilst out and about , 2 weeks today.

fazktm650