Kalevala

Started by SRS SERVICES, September 01, 2015, 14:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SRS SERVICES

I know there is already a post regarding Kalevala but as it's locked I've written this as a new topic, please feel free to add to the other posts.  After our meal there last night I really felt that I needed to write something to say a massive thank you and well done!

We went as a group of 6 for my birthday and had asked if it was possible to provide us with a vegetarian option for a meal, as although there are options available on the tapas, on the actual menu I couldn't see anything suitable.  I was told this wouldn't be a problem, and confirmed that we wanted no meat, fish or seafood.

We were given a wide range of dishes over 7 courses!!!  It was all absolutely delicious, all fresh, all home-made.

So nice not to be limited to veduras a la plancha as we are at some other places.

The service was excellent, and it was very reasonably priced.

I just wanted to write something so that other vegetarians or those with visiting family members would be aware of this wonderful option.
SRS Vehicle Services - 950 44 90 95
We repair all makes and models from family cars to high performance sports cars, MPVs, 4WDs and light commercial vehicles. Mechanical and Electrical diagnostics and repairs, clutch, exhaust, and suspension, through to ECU fault code reading and diagnostics.