<
News:
Want a great Sunday lunch? The try out the new Sunday menu at Almeria Tenpin Bowling. Half roast chicken, Pork and beef. for just 6.95€.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 14, 2017, 18:51:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harmony Carers - First meeting Friday 28th August  (Read 1653 times)
Harmony CS
phpBB New Member

Ignore
« on: August 22, 2015, 12:38:12 PM »

Exciting news - we are pleased to announce the launch of Harmony Carers - a new support and social group for all carers in and around Huércal Overa, Zurgena, Albox, Arboleas, Lubrin & Almanzora Valley.
The group will be a very informal and friendly gathering and will meet every Friday from 11am to 2pm in the function room at Bar Roselada (on the Albox-Arboleas road opposite the former Bar International and Saturday boot fair).
If you are a full-time carer for a loved one then this group is for you.
Our first meeting is on Friday 28th August so why not spread the word and come along to find out more or message for more details.
Arboleas Community Forum
« on: August 22, 2015, 12:38:12 PM »

alto dogs
phpBB Advanced Member

cheers

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 14:51:02 PM »

I would love to know if anyone has any experience with the hire / use of Spanish carers here. How did you hire them? How to assess their competence etc etc. Thank you in anticipation.
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 14:51:02 PM »

freddie
Reading Room
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 17:25:15 PM »

Hi Harmony,

Is it okay for me to share this on Face book, i have a lots of friends who use FB in Arboleas who do not use the forum (dont know why its a great site). and it would be good for them to know that this is available should they need it.

regards,
freddie
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 17:25:15 PM »

Harmony CS
phpBB New Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2015, 18:09:11 PM »

Thank you Freddie that would be greatly appreciated.  We have posted to our own Facebook page but all leads help
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2015, 18:09:11 PM »

Harmony CS
phpBB New Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2015, 18:18:08 PM »

Alto Dogs -  I'm afraid we are not currently dealing with hiring Spanish carers but trying to help those caring for dependants and love ones at home.  There are many avenues to follow and we are in contact with local Social Workers so there may be other opportunities to explore in the future.  We will share this as soon as we have information.
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2015, 18:18:08 PM »

alto dogs
phpBB Advanced Member

cheers

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2015, 18:42:36 PM »

Thank you Harmony.
I alone could not care for my Mother but with carers coming in prn I could bring her out here, just don't know how to go about it besides through an agency which makes the cost prohibitive.
I will await your further avenues.
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2015, 18:42:36 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: