Tied to a tree

Started by terina, August 04, 2015, 13:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadreMia

Seprona are as useful as a chocolate teapot!!

merca

Why dont you rescue it then instead of slating other people

Trish14

I haven't slated people, I have written the truth!
Why do half a job, if you are going to rescue an animal from a life of misery, then follow it through, don't back off when the situation gets tricky. There was support from the vet and person who took her time to look after the poor dog and take it to the vet, all they needed was some backup to give this dog a quality life!

merca

I agree terina instead of slating people Trish 14 why dont you go and take pics and report to the authorities.very good at moaning about others but not so quick to do yourself

terina

Yet again it is a pity that people who weren't actually involved seem to know so much about it,   but if it makes them feel righteous, then so be it.      Please continue to put comments on this post but the people concerned who know the true situation will no longer do so

Trish14

If people had stood upto the Spanish owner when the vets phoned him, maybe this awful situation could have been avoided. All that was asked from the people who originally found him, was any evidence/photos etc of how this dog had been treated,but they didn't want to get involved!

terina

The dog now is back in a small concrete enclosure where the owner has put another dog as well, he is not exercised -  cannot see people but is fed and watered to the best of my knowledge and no I am not prepared to break the lock of the gate and release him, he is on private property and as someone has suggested that makes me an uncaring person  well then you don't know me.    I don't want to end up in court with a massive fine     

hibiscus

Any news about this dog, still with his ´owner´?

Jedslam

In situations like this it should be law that the Vet involved contact Seprona direct!

Karen4

Would Seprona not be interested in this?
Cl3880

Trish14

Not for long....hopefully. You cannot mistreat an animal like this and expect it to be ignored.

pugwash

Unfortunately ( ! ) this dog has a microchip and will be going back to her owner on Friday. He was asked to sign her over to a charity and refused.

casabonita

Terina I have sent you a PM, please read.

luke

you are an angel Margret, bless you. :angel:

casabonita

Thank you Margaret for kindly taking this boy.
HAA had put out a plea for someone to come forward to foster this boy for us as all our fosters are full.
Photo attached of him.

terina

Thank you to the kind people who replied by pm    An amazing lady called Margaret has saved the day, she is 76 and does this all out of her pension.     She picked him up  just now and will look after him and try to rehome him    Many many thanks   

Trish14

terina

A Neighbour came across a German shepherd dog this morning chained to a tree down a rambla - no shade no water.     It seems it may have been there about 3 days.

We have brought him back to an empty villa near us and given him food and water and shade, but it is private property (yes I know its naughty)
We all have rescue dogs already.     We have tried several charities, but no luck.

He is about 5 I think, very docile, but cowers when you approach him, he lets you make a fuss of him, he looks desperately sad.

We cannot keep him where he is, as it is private property,  PLEASE PLEASE can anyone take him.      The owner obviously wanted him to die, but we just couldn't leave him      PLEASE think about taking this lovely boy

Many thanks