<
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 25, 2017, 07:47:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Albox Salud  (Read 2568 times)
JimBob
phpBB New Member

Ignore
« on: August 04, 2015, 10:03:10 AM »

Does anyone know if it is possible to book a doctors appointment online when registered with a doctor at the Salud in Albox. If so web address would be appreciated. Thanks...
Arboleas Community Forum
« on: August 04, 2015, 10:03:10 AM »

Talldude
phpBB Senior Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 20:47:11 PM »

Longsands - Thank you so much for posting those details. I have just gone through the process to book an appointment at our doctor´s surgery in Chirivel - piece of p&#s! and we are both gobsmacked that there is some Spanish bureaucracy that doesn't require the patience of a saint to overcome!  This makes life so much easier and is what this Forum is all about - passing on good information for the benefit of others. Cheers!
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 20:47:11 PM »

longsands
phpBB Senior Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 11:32:06 AM »

Hi Talldude.
                 You are welcome, kind of you to comment.
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 11:32:06 AM »

p2une
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2015, 12:13:50 PM »

Longsands - thank you very much from me too!  Just spent less than five minutes booking an appointment for later this week in Albox. Don't know why I haven't done it before!
Also agree with Talldude - it's refreshing not to have to jump through several hoops for something so simple.
Thanks again, June.

Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2015, 12:13:50 PM »

longsands
phpBB Senior Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 20:55:20 PM »

Re: Amended web page, Albox Salud,

On-line appointment at the Albox Health Center.

You will need your medical card.

1. Go to www.juntadeandalucia.es
2. On the right-hand side below the sliding pictures. Under the title, 'Lo más visitado', select, ' 2. Cita en centros sanitarios.'
3  On the next screen, on the right-hand side select, ' Identificacion con detos personales '
4  Fill in:- Nº de Tarjeta Sanitaria: if you have the Green card, its the top number which starts    with  (AN …….)
b) Date of birth.
c) Left click on the word "DNI" and select from the drop down list, Tarjeta Extranjero shows
   then enter your NIE number (The number on your green health card below the AN….. number  BUT without the ‘O’).
5. A new page appears, showing your name, name of health centre, and name of your doctor.
You can then select on the day and time available. If that day is full, just go to the next available. You can click on the print icon to get a hard copy of the appointment.
I hope this helps you.
Best of luck
longsands
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 20:55:20 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: