Lung & Liver Cancer Awareness Day

Started by felipe, December 30, 2017, 09:22:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

felipe

We now the following sponsors and thank them all for their support of the event:

Rentinspain.co.uk (holiday villas)
Ibex Insurance
TK Tuning.
Gladrags Boutique x 2 lanes
Avalon
Corner Shop
Sol Supermercado
Albox Insurance (Glenn)
HISPAVAN
Calida Homes
The Garage

We still have availability for any one that would like to enter a team of three. If there you are only one person or a couple wanting a third player. Let me know and I am sure we can sort something for you to join  team.  Cost is ONLY 8€ for two games of bowling and free entry into the raffle. ALL monies go to Walk for Life.

Charlie the English Singer will also be performing in the evening from about 7.30pm

Sharron T

Why not bring your children or grandchildren along they can have their photographs taken with Anna & Elsa, enjoy a princess cupcake or have a glitter tattoo

A small fee of : 2€ for a Glitter tattoo, 2€ for a princess cupcake and 1€ to have a photo taken of them with Anna & Elsa.  The proceeds of which 50% of all monies taken on the day will go to the charity.

felipe

No. I will speak with the staff at the bowl and collect them tomorrow. Thank you though. Look forward to seeing you on the day. More forms will be available as from Wednesday.

sparra

Hi Felipe I handed in 4 forms the other day have you not received them,

felipe

We are still looking for people to enter a team for the charity bowling day. YOU WILL NOT BE BOWLING AGAINST LEAGUE BOWLERS. You have your own prizes to play for. Team of 3. entry is 8€ per bowler and ALL of it goes to the charity. You get a fee raffle ticket too.

Start time will be 2.00pm so come on peeps come along and have some fun. Email me at admin@amigosbowlingleagues.co.uk

felipe

The start time will be 1.00pm and 4.00pm with the top two teams bowling a one game final at about 6.30. Then hopefully, if we can find a nice local band to play for free we can have a great party in the evening. There will be stalls and if a stall holder would like to set one up the cost is 10€ for the charity.

freddie

Have you got a firm start time for the event Phil lots of people ask gif it's 1 or 2pm and are trying there going to be stalls there and if so can people book a stall in  thanks

felipe

Come on people!! We have not had one member of the public coming forward with a team yet. Last year we had over 40 public bowlers. It is for a great local cause for a group of people that help cancer patients and their families through the trauma that cancer brings.

All you need to do is to email me at admin@amigosbowlingleagues.co.uk with your team names. It has been a really fun day the last two years. So come along and join in.

felipe

Our list of sponsors so far. just 4 more needed.
But we only have 4 bowlers!! So come peeps get a team together and enter. It really is a fun day.

Rentinspain.co.uk (holiday villas)
Ibex Insurance
TK Tuning.
Gladrags Boutique
Avalon
Corner Shop
Sol Supermercado
Albox Insurance (Glenn)

felipe

Lung & Liver Cancer Awareness Day

To be held on Saturday 10th March at the Almeria Tenpin Bowling Centre. Open to any one, regardless of whether you have bowled before or not. It has been a great success the last two years.

We have raised nearly 4500€ over our two previous charity days for Walk for Life and AECC. We want to add at least another 2000€ to that total this year.

Almeria Tenpin Bowling Centre are once again showing their generosity in letting us have all the lanes free of charge. Meaning that all lane fees will go into the charity pot. That will be between 750€ and 800€ or 1200€ if we get the 150 bowlers we want. Thank you to Rafa for this it is a great boost for the day.

Application forms will be available at Almeria Bowling From Wednesday this week. Please ask the staff for a form. Our target is 150 bowlers in teams of 3. The general public will bowl against each other and not against any of the league bowlers. There will be a free one game semi final for the top 4 teams from each of the two groups followed by the two finals all played in the evening.

Great prizes for the winning team. Entry is only 8€ for two games of bowling and free entry into the raffle.

If there is any band out there that would like to volunteer to play at the event, possibly in the evening, you will be most welcome. IMPULSE played last year and they went down brilliantly.

Further details of times etc will be published in early February.